PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 01:06 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 3-24-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23547 & 21895 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

Oh, BTW all the clear/transparent manila mods will be available as cab install through the updater app tomorrow when I get all the cabs organized on the FTP. That way it starts as stock and you can add as much or as little as you want.

Also, i added city id to unknown callers although i didn't test it as i forgot i added it, lol.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Last edited by dibbson; 03-31-2010 at 01:32 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-31-2010, 02:10 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2

Rizer is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: <> 3-24-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23547 & 21895 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

Not sure if any one else is having this problem with 23551 but when I am writing a messing as a text it locks up if a new text comes in.
Old 03-31-2010, 02:17 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

did you soft reset after first boot? I highly recommend doing that. I usually say set everything up you need to on/after first boot up and then soft reset after all stuff is setup. That seems to settle the rom in nicely. I haven't had the issue myself, but will look into it if others report it.
Old 03-31-2010, 02:20 AM
N00b

i did do that and then it did it again after the soft reset. Other then that i haven't seen anything else. Great rom. it run smooth other then that little problem.
Old 03-31-2010, 02:49 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

anybody else have that happen?
Old 03-31-2010, 03:09 AM
N00b

I have been texting a lot and it seems to have stopped. I will let you know if it happens again.
Old 03-31-2010, 05:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mrsmdh is just getting started

I've tried three times to download the 3-30 rom and it says each time the RUU is broken.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Tannerj is becoming a great contributor

Dibbs, I am unable to get the UC to work with xml and sdconfig.txt files. cabs install just fine. I have followed everything on the first post. I know I am just doing something wrong or miss an important step, however I am not getting it to work. any help would be greatly appreciated.

also great rom.... downloading and flashing now... tannerj
Old 03-31-2010, 09:27 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsmdh View Post
I've tried three times to download the 3-30 rom and it says each time the RUU is broken.
not sure what to tell you there, the ruu is 100% fine, same ruu i've been using since i've started. You must be having some kind of issue with the download, and that's something I can't really trouble shoot. Lots of people have downloaded the file from the ftp and all seemed to have worked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannerj View Post
Dibbs, I am unable to get the UC to work with xml and sdconfig.txt files. cabs install just fine. I have followed everything on the first post. I know I am just doing something wrong or miss an important step, however I am not getting it to work. any help would be greatly appreciated.

also great rom.... downloading and flashing now... tannerj
XML is the only thing the UC won't catch. I have mentioned it before, but you can put your xml into cab form and do it that way. There are threads that talk about how to do that.

Also why would you need the sdconfig.txt? The UC catches pretty much everything.

Last edited by dibbson; 03-31-2010 at 11:05 AM.
Old 03-31-2010, 11:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

dawgie is a n00b

MAke sure your router is connected directly to the modem not through a voip system or something similar first...had that problem and doing that solved mine

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development