PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2010, 06:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint

dimensi0n is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 8-5-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 <> Titanium <> Max Sense <> CHT 1.8

I've been having problems with the camera/camcorder app on the latest CHT Rom. When I open the camera, it appears for a few seconds, and then HTC Sense appears and overlaps where the camera screen is supposed to be although it is still loaded. Anybody have experience with this issue?
Old 08-22-2010, 07:42 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 8-5-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 <> Titanium <> Max Sense <> CHT 1.8

Glad to hear the titanium is being enjoyed, and no I haven't had that issue happen on CHT (as I was running it for a good couple of weeks until a few days ago). The ROMs are coming, I had the beta ROMs done for testing but my internet went out last night (again!! This time a different problem, I would truly switch ISP's if I had a choice). Anyways, hopefully I will have it back up tomorrow (as the department that handles the particular issue is closed on Sundays (that's after two calls last night that said there was no problem, go figure)) and I can upload the betas to test for a couple days.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-23-2010, 07:03 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Im running the lastest Titanium Only Rom... anyone have any good taskbars?? I tried Dinik Anastatia and it wouldnt show and removed the soft keys on home screen.. tried an older, Bonz Taskbar - showed but did they same thing by killing my softkeys..

whatcha guys using?? toss me some cabs and a screenshot so i can see what it looks like to...

This all white stock taskbar is killin me lol

Thanks guys..

Great ROM also @ Dibbson... no lag while texting or typing an email.. finally one that can keep up letter for letter as I type- been awhile since thats happened.. EDIT*** whats up with the GInormous Menu?? its huge, takes up 1/2-3/4 of the screen if i hit menu in landscape

Last edited by boredandtattooed; 08-23-2010 at 07:10 PM.
Old 08-23-2010, 11:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

daytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
whatcha guys using?? toss me some cabs and a screenshot so i can see what it looks like to...

This all white stock taskbar is killin me lol

Here's what i am using
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2010823_001.jpg (43.2 KB, 40 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab CDMA_TaskBar.cab (6.82 MB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-24-2010, 12:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc rhodium
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

cls_ is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
EDIT*** whats up with the GInormous Menu?? its huge, takes up 1/2-3/4 of the screen if i hit menu in landscape
You can resize the menus using "Advanced Configuration Tool". It is available on the MH FTP from the MH UC app.

Old 08-24-2010, 08:02 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

@boredandtattoed, Those menus are the stock WM menus, I normally don't mess with the menus.

On a different note, internet is still down. So, I'm going to take my time and go back through manila. 2018 is noticeably faster for sure, but it does come at a price of bugs. I am currently working out a few bugs and hopefully will be ready by the time the internet comes back up.
Old 08-25-2010, 08:00 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Dibbson, sounds like we need to just run a fiber line out to your place....
Old 08-26-2010, 08:03 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Well, my internet came back up finally, but I am still tinkering with 2018. I finished 5 of 12 packages last night and are working perfectly, so on to the other 7 packages tonight. Having to test one package at a time to make sure each one is functioning correctly and that it's not affecting something else (since there are multiple bugs with all packages installed at once). Sorry it's taking a while, but unfortunately it takes time to get things right sometimes.
Old 08-26-2010, 02:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

dwmackay is becoming a great contributor

Greetings,

I am running the 8-4 Titanium ROM. I would like to keep this as close as possible to stock, so I have a couple of questions.

1. Is there a built in lock screen that does not require a password? If not, is there some simple lightweight lock that will let me lock the screen when I turn it off?
2. Is there a shortcut to the speed dial screen in the built-in dialer. I normally install inesoft or iconsoft dialer for the great favorites feature, but mybe I could just use the stock speed dial. I would like to have a shortcut on my home screen however.

Thanks for the advice.

Doug M.
Old 08-26-2010, 07:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good work

sweet. looking forward to a new version of manila. its been awhile. 2013 has been great though. I hope its compatible with cookie. Great work dibbson. I think it's about time we all hit the donation button again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Well, my internet came back up finally, but I am still tinkering with 2018. I finished 5 of 12 packages last night and are working perfectly, so on to the other 7 packages tonight. Having to test one package at a time to make sure each one is functioning correctly and that it's not affecting something else (since there are multiple bugs with all packages installed at once). Sorry it's taking a while, but unfortunately it takes time to get things right sometimes.

TMOUS HD2:
NAND: HyperDroid GBX

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development