View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 07:03 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: <> 8-5-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 <> Titanium <> Max Sense <> CHT 1.8

Im running the lastest Titanium Only Rom... anyone have any good taskbars?? I tried Dinik Anastatia and it wouldnt show and removed the soft keys on home screen.. tried an older, Bonz Taskbar - showed but did they same thing by killing my softkeys..

whatcha guys using?? toss me some cabs and a screenshot so i can see what it looks like to...

This all white stock taskbar is killin me lol

Thanks guys..

Great ROM also @ Dibbson... no lag while texting or typing an email.. finally one that can keep up letter for letter as I type- been awhile since thats happened.. EDIT*** whats up with the GInormous Menu?? its huge, takes up 1/2-3/4 of the screen if i hit menu in landscape

Last edited by boredandtattooed; 08-23-2010 at 07:10 PM.