PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2009, 04:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidAbarca View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=480101

Here you go dude, make sure you use v2.2 for rhodium, hope it helps

I just installed the new rom its definitely a keeper.
I am having the same problem as gabbythe1. I am using v.2.2 and it worked fine on an earlier version of this rom, but now it just keeps restarting TF3D. I shut down TF and installed, no good. I read somewhere that you might need .net 3.5 so I tried to install and keep getting an error, is it preinstalled already?

Help
Old 08-09-2009, 05:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint PCS

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
I just installed the new rom its definitely a keeper.
I am having the same problem as gabbythe1. I am using v.2.2 and it worked fine on an earlier version of this rom, but now it just keeps restarting TF3D. I shut down TF and installed, no good. I read somewhere that you might need .net 3.5 so I tried to install and keep getting an error, is it preinstalled already?

Help
HTC Weather Master DOES NOT WORK for manilla 2.1

I posted this a couple pages back. Its what the person that ported this version of manilla to vga says to use

The person that ported manilla 2.1 to vga suggests to try this method
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=523698

all the information and tweaks and fixes you could ever want are indexed in the original thread for the manilla thats in this rom located here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=542113

I have attached the cab just in case your not an xda member and/or too lazy to sign up atm

basically from what i got from the directions is install, add city, soft reset. havent tried it myself tho yet
Attached Files
File Type: cab WeatherDatabaseEditor 1.2.CAB (569.5 KB, 61 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by J.eremy; 08-09-2009 at 05:03 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 08-09-2009, 05:36 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Thank you for explain with this words I tried to explain the same problems but no body understan me.
And if your contact have home and movile number and you hit the home number the program conecting to mobile.
For me it's the cab. but I will wait for other opinions.
No problem, glad I could help. I don't know how much calling you do from Landscape but I would just use Portrait until the fix comes through. I'm sure it won't be long
Old 08-09-2009, 06:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.eremy View Post

I posted this a couple pages back. Its what the person that ported this version of manilla to vga says to use

The person that ported manilla 2.1 to vga suggests to try this method
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=523698

all the information and tweaks and fixes you could ever want are indexed in the original thread for the manilla thats in this rom located here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=542113

I have attached the cab just in case your not an xda member and/or too lazy to sign up atm

basically from what i got from the directions is install, add city, soft reset. havent tried it myself tho yet
Thanks for the response. Actually I am a member of xda and try not to be lazy. I had read your post earlier and did all the steps to no avail. So after the other post said to use weathermaster 2.2 I tried that to no avail. Thats when I posted my request. You will be glad to know that I did finally get it figured out. It was Total Commander. When I transfered the file to the storage card, the read only box was already unchecked. So I checked and unchecked it again and sent it back. No good. Did it 2 or 3 times. No good. I finally installed Resco Explorer and low and behold the file showed up as write protected. I unchecked, sent it back and now it works fine. I remember now having this same problem with TC on my Titan, thats why I bought Resco, but that had been so long ago I had forgotten.

Anyway thanks for the nudge in the right direction. Alls well that ends well.
Old 08-09-2009, 08:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: (2)HTC EVO & HTC Touch Pro

jobryan26 is keeping up the good workjobryan26 is keeping up the good work

Dang I must be the only one having tons of problems with this 8/6 rom. Just now I went into a contact to link facebook. I unchecked photo and birthday clicked ok and it sent TF in to a starting loop. After about 4 times the phone rebooted and hard reset itself!?!? No I didn't touch anything that would have caused the hard reset.
Old 08-09-2009, 08:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

rickpub is a n00b
Smile Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

I and others have had weird issues like that in the past. As flaky as it may seem, hard resetting, flashing back the stock rom, hard resetting again, flashing the new rom, and one final hard reset. I know it sounds like "what the hell would that do or why the hell would that do anything", but after suffering with a similar issue for over a week (random hard resets) I just went ahead and did this per an earlier post(s) and it worked. I have had no problems since.
Old 08-09-2009, 08:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: (2)HTC EVO & HTC Touch Pro

jobryan26 is keeping up the good workjobryan26 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickpub View Post
I and others have had weird issues like that in the past. As flaky as it may seem, hard resetting, flashing back the stock rom, hard resetting again, flashing the new rom, and one final hard reset. I know it sounds like "what the hell would that do or why the hell would that do anything", but after suffering with a similar issue for over a week (random hard resets) I just went ahead and did this per an earlier post(s) and it worked. I have had no problems since.
Wow, ok I will give it a shot and see what happens. I was thinking that most of my problems were somehow linked around the fb integration. Thanks for the advice rickpub I'll let you know what happens.
Old 08-09-2009, 08:51 AM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobryan26 View Post
Dang I must be the only one having tons of problems with this 8/6 rom. Just now I went into a contact to link facebook. I unchecked photo and birthday clicked ok and it sent TF in to a starting loop. After about 4 times the phone rebooted and hard reset itself!?!? No I didn't touch anything that would have caused the hard reset.
Just this morning I was typing in my password for Facebook and had a random soft-reset..
Old 08-09-2009, 09:38 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:

This is the weather app I was talking about several pages back now but when I run this app I get a "file write protection of database could't removed". I know it's spelled wrong but that's exactly how it reads on my screen. Any help with this?
Old 08-09-2009, 10:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wink Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
did you unlock your phone?
if not go here its in the first post
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42503

after you successfully unlocked your phone, all you have to do is run the Hermann_CustomRUU.exe that is in the .rar file you got from here
http://rapidshare.com/users/ZC1CBF

It will ask some questions and after that it will throw your phone into the bootloader and begin the update.
For shure this cab resloved the problem with contacts in lanscape mode but acquire other problem dialing contacts in portait or lanscape mode. When the contac have two or more numbers to call.

Last edited by jdm627; 08-09-2009 at 10:38 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro