View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 05:00 AM
J.eremy
PPCGeeks Regular

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
I just installed the new rom its definitely a keeper.
I am having the same problem as gabbythe1. I am using v.2.2 and it worked fine on an earlier version of this rom, but now it just keeps restarting TF3D. I shut down TF and installed, no good. I read somewhere that you might need .net 3.5 so I tried to install and keep getting an error, is it preinstalled already?

Help
HTC Weather Master DOES NOT WORK for manilla 2.1

I posted this a couple pages back. Its what the person that ported this version of manilla to vga says to use

The person that ported manilla 2.1 to vga suggests to try this method
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=523698

all the information and tweaks and fixes you could ever want are indexed in the original thread for the manilla thats in this rom located here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=542113

I have attached the cab just in case your not an xda member and/or too lazy to sign up atm

basically from what i got from the directions is install, add city, soft reset. havent tried it myself tho yet
Attached Files
File Type: cab WeatherDatabaseEditor 1.2.CAB (569.5 KB, 61 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by J.eremy; 08-09-2009 at 05:03 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.