PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 01:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
So...... anybody ready for some late night dining ? lol
Im starving...

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways
Old 07-27-2009, 01:52 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

cheezeit is a n00b

looks like games dont work on the 7/23 build. guitar hero, need for speed both close themselves after clicking on them. need for speed gives an error message thought, saying that memory allocated is insufficient. any way to fix this?
Old 07-27-2009, 01:52 AM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

NRGZ28, Thank you for this fantasic CDMA ROM for me is the best and very profesional with good look and style I had some problems with my TP in the begining but now it's working GOOD I will donate becuase I appreciated your work I hope than your last ROM it will be in the same style and with your high class.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:00 AM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by diskworm View Post
I posted earlier but no one came to my rescue! I did the youtube reg fixes mentioned in this post and still get no youtube action. Everytime I engage the program I get a "connection failed" error and then nothing else... scratchin my head on this one!

The solution:

Try these two registry changes found by VenumX:

Quote:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\YouTube]
"EnableMDP"=0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\YouTube]
"EnableAudioHW"=0
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:10 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipzmode View Post
Vibrate on connect doesn't work with Tachi dialer. You can download the "RD" version of the rom which has the old 6.1 dialer and it will vibrate on connect.
Vibrate on connect does indeed work with the Tachi dialer but I believe NRG is using an older version of the Shared Modules OEM which doesn't incorporate the registry edit to enable it I posted many pages back.

Like my work? Hit
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Phenom1211 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
So...... anybody ready for some late night dining ? lol
Please, sir, can I have some more?

Nokia N-GAGE QD > Motorola RAZR V3 > T-Mobile Dash (HTC Excalibur) > Treo 700p for ~2 weeks, waiting for my > Sprint HTC Touch Pro - flashed to death, convinced Sprint to replace it with a > Sprint HTC Touch Pro2 + HTC Legend - won on Twitter from HTC
Old 07-27-2009, 02:12 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Well it's called a bootsplash like you said... Search for that word in the raphael forum over at XDA and you'll come up with a thread that contains a command line utility for doing just that
I've been able to create my own bootsplashes but they cut off at the "red text", I can't seem to get them to show graphics under the red text... I used a 480x640 image, it just cuts off the bottom.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:17 AM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I created some Custom Folders to help me keep things organized, if anyone is interested
Bluetooth - All shortcuts related to Bluetooth
File Management - All shortucts related to file/directory managment (Total Commander, Search etc..
Information - All shortcuts for informative links like Cinemo, Live Search
Sprint - All Sprint branded applications
WiFi - All WiFi related applications

I use Mort Script to create the directories
Code:
MkDir("Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Information")
MkDir("Windows\Start Menu\Programs\System\WiFi")
MkDir("Windows\Start Menu\Programs\System\Bluetooth")
MkDir("Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Sprint")
MkDir("Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Utilities\File Management")
And Mort Script to move the shortcuts to the folders (sample)
Code:
Move("Windows\Start Menu\Programs\System\Bluetooth Wizard.lnk","Windows\Start Menu\Programs\System\Bluetooth\")
Cabbed up these registy entries
Change the FOLDER NAME to the appropriate folder and same with the ICON
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Shell\StartInfo\Start\FOLDERNAME]
"icon"="\\windows\\FOLDERICONNAME.png"
Then I used UC to move the PNGs to the \Windows directory

I used CERegEdit to cab up the registry entries.

Attached is are the PNGs and registry entries

**EDIT FOR THANKS**
Forgot to give a big THANKS to NRGZ28 for his willingness to re-add HTCAP service to his ROM
This is the service that will Auto Accept Policies pushed down from an Exchange server the first time your phone syncs to the server
With this policy, you don't have to click OK to get your sync on!!! THANKS!!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip CustomFolderIcons.zip (66.1 KB, 52 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by elephant007; 07-27-2009 at 02:20 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TouchPro,Mogul,Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

junior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to junior1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
I've been able to create my own bootsplashes but they cut off at the "red text", I can't seem to get them to show graphics under the red text... I used a 480x640 image, it just cuts off the bottom.
I was reading over there earlier today someone fixed that might have to dig just a little i will look again to see if I can find it
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TouchPro,Mogul,Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

junior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to junior1234

PSYKI
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=436105
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro