PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2010, 02:32 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

azz777 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28008/21877) |Dec 4| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry6667 View Post
Sorry if this is been brought up, but I can not seem to connect to a wifi network for the life of me. 28008 latest build. I can not use data when roaming, from Canada currently in Florida.
having same problem here. tried with cell raido on or off, wifi can't connect
Old 01-04-2010, 04:56 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

ericdabbs is a n00b
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28014/21885) |Dec 21| Sense 2.1 and 2

Where can I find an archive of previous EnergyROMs? I am looking for some of the Roms from Oct-Nov 2009.

I tried the Dec 17th version and its manila 2.5 and WM 6.5.3 is still too buggy to use.
Old 01-04-2010, 07:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

peacock93 is keeping up the good workpeacock93 is keeping up the good work
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28014/21885) |Dec 21| Sense 2.1 and 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericdabbs View Post
Where can I find an archive of previous EnergyROMs? I am looking for some of the Roms from Oct-Nov 2009.

I tried the Dec 17th version and its manila 2.5 and WM 6.5.3 is still too buggy to use.
ericdabbs,

It is on the first page right below the new ROM link.

pea****93

EDIT: Here I attached the link to it. > http://hotfile.com/list/163313/2d08f80
Old 01-04-2010, 12:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

locomariachi is just getting started

I'm having trouble with my data connection and making my phone a wireless hot spot. Normally I don't have any problems with it, but its become an issue this passed weekend since I moved and haven't got my ISP set up. Any suggestion? I did a HR and the data sporadically works. Maybe I'm missing steps here, anyone think they can help?
Old 01-04-2010, 02:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Bell

crazycage is just getting started
Smile Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28014/21885) |Dec 21| Sense 2.1 and 2

Hey guys,

I'm using Dec 24, Sense2.1 and I am having an issue with the WM Dialer conflicting with another dialer.

I am trying to use IconSoft PhonEX dialer instead but both are popping on the screen for Incoming calls at the same time and they both take turns flickering/alternating as the phone is ringing.

My question is, is there anyway to disable the WM Dialer for incoming calls only? I would still want to use it from Sense2.1 People tab for dialing at times so I need it enabled, yet disabled??

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thx.
Old 01-04-2010, 04:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siq Mawsh View Post
Worked fine for me. Just check after too I think the dlls are different file sizes, so you can confirm you replaced it. Otherwise I don't really know....

Original dll is 140k and the new one should be 131k for your reference.
Hi can you repost link or thread post where you have cab for volume fix because this lack of volume is killing me.
So, so far main bugs are mms and volume for next release, right?
I'm jumpin off this version to another rom till next release.

EDIT: for those on Energy 2.1 Sense check out this post here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=22164

Last edited by Maxx134; 01-04-2010 at 05:00 PM.
Old 01-04-2010, 05:14 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by locomariachi View Post
I'm having trouble with my data connection and making my phone a wireless hot spot. Normally I don't have any problems with it, but its become an issue this passed weekend since I moved and haven't got my ISP set up. Any suggestion? I did a HR and the data sporadically works. Maybe I'm missing steps here, anyone think they can help?
Hmmm, I have never had issue with the data or the wifi router in this ROM, BUT I have read of it from time to time. When you flashed the ROM did you do a flashdance? Come from another custom ROM? Change Radios? I noticed you said you moved are wetalking a ways away or not far?? Carrier coveragecan play a part in the issue. The data failure has been an issue talked about umongst Sprint users and I believe USSC or Us Cellular from time to time in the past. I would search the thread for info pertaining to the PRLs and Radios for Sprint users. I can't state a specific date or anything but I do know this has been an issue in the past for some users........I'll dig around more, wanted to give ya a starting point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycage View Post
Hey guys,

I'm using Dec 24, Sense2.1 and I am having an issue with the WM Dialer conflicting with another dialer.

I am trying to use IconSoft PhonEX dialer instead but both are popping on the screen for Incoming calls at the same time and they both take turns flickering/alternating as the phone is ringing.

My question is, is there anyway to disable the WM Dialer for incoming calls only? I would still want to use it from Sense2.1 People tab for dialing at times so I need it enabled, yet disabled??

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thx.
Did this post get sent to IconSoft???????So many posts and you get a freebie I think.....Anyways what you are wanting to do is tricky.....I can't say impossible..

The dialer used from the people tab is actually the HTC dialer not WinMo. Winmo is actually disabled by default. In the past there was much discussion over disabling tachi/rhodium/HTC to use WinMo dialer due to issues with the tachi dialer and Manila 2.5. This was about the time of the release of VGA manila 2.5 in EnergyROMs, approx. 1st Nov. The phones would not ring at first, they would vibe and all that but no ringer, SOOO many were going for disabling the Tachi and going to WinMo....but then they couldn't use the peeps tab to call out..... Conclusion was come to that you can not set it up for the best of those two worlds Ansewr and ring by WinMo and still be able to call out from peeps tab using the Tachi/Rhodium/HTC dialer. It was pick one and go with it. Now the tachi rings and not many people use a winmo dialer. I have saw however in other ROMs where if the phone was locked with the WinMo 6.5 lockscreen, that the Tachi dialer would first pop up and be non responsive on the slide to ansewr, then suddenly the WinMo dialer pops up over it and I can ansewr the call with it and it stays up till I end the call. If a call comes in and the phone is not locked with the WM lockscreen the Tachi slide to ansewr comes up and functions correctly. Similar to what you are experiancing. So I would say the possibility is somehow there but I have never looked into that deep to see how to make it work. EXCEPT you are using IconSoft Phone Ex and I have no clue how that software plays with the built in dialers....................

Good Luck though bro, I can see where that set up would be pretty sweet.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-04-2010, 05:26 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
Hi can you repost link or thread post where you have cab for volume fix because this lack of volume is killing me.
So, so far main bugs are mms and volume for next release, right?
I'm jumpin off this version to another rom till next release.

EDIT: for those on Energy 2.1 Sense check out this post here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=22164
SMS not sending for most unless the HTC messaging is disabled is big for me. Many of us have come to love the HTC style messaging over the generic WM messaging and prefer to use it. I have saw this exact issue prior in EnergyROM and it was corrected in the next release so I am sure this is no big issue to correct.

MMS would be sweet if he cooked it in the way Root & Ahuskins bake it up. With EnergyROMs I have always had to do the MMS jig of removing picmail/arcsoft cab, Soft Reset, DCD Carrier cab for Alltel TP, SR again, Arcsoft for Alltel TP, SR again. And then the MMS would only show up in the WinMo messaging ap, not HTC. With Root & Ahuskins builds MMS is fully functionaly OTB for me... AND the pics show up in HTC messaging as an icon, click the icon and it goes to the Message in WinMO view...friggin NICE.

BUT I understand NRG has been busy with R&R and the new LEO ROM, as well as the other manila 2.5 WVGA devices getting the new landscape feature so we may have to wait for that next killer release........I gotta get a TP2
Old 01-04-2010, 06:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 & Touch Pro & Diamond & Evo
Carrier: BoostMobile

Kodak X is keeping up the good workKodak X is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericdabbs View Post

I got a .rom from Dec. 9 and its very stable, a least for me. pm me if you need it.
Old 01-04-2010, 06:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 & Touch Pro & Diamond & Evo
Carrier: BoostMobile

Kodak X is keeping up the good workKodak X is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by pea****93 View Post
ericdabbs,

It is on the first page right below the new ROM link.

pea****93

EDIT: Here I attached the link to it. >
The link leads to an empty folder.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro