PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2009, 08:45 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Installed the SMS patch and sent out two messages one to a friend and one to me.
No reply back but I got mine a minute later.
Old 11-12-2009, 08:46 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: Uh Ohh

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Nope.

Stuck at the launching sense screen so I have no way to uninstall. Waiting for my battery to charge so I can do the flash dance. Oh well, organic chem can wait until tomorrow. =D>

David
You can uninstall without Sense running.
Use the start menu.
Old 11-12-2009, 08:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

mdsevol is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by allamerican2302 View Post
Its been about 2 days for me & my ringers are sticking...

What process did you use? Feel more than welcome to PM me as to keep clutter off the board. Although im sure we cant have enough fixes up on here being that everyone has a different experience...TIA
Old 11-12-2009, 08:50 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Can't get there. I.m stuch with a blinking "Launching Sense".

I guess in a way I'm Senseless at the moment.

I can't get the start menu, quick menu or anything else to open.

david
This might be obvious but did you try soft reset and then hit the Windows flag while it's "trying" to launch Sense.

And, um.....for future reference, always disable Sense before mods, we usually had to do this for Touchflo but you NEED to do it for Sense IMO.
Sincerely,
Mr Obvious
(Not so much for you Dave but the rest that follow and read this-oops! what am I thinking? Who reads?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdsevol View Post
may have gotten a corrupt download...just uninstall, redownload and try to install again with sense disabled...soft reset then re-enable sense.

Side NOTE: MY ringers finally went out again, seems to be no fix...had my fingers crossed on this one too.
Ah, the Boogey Man got ya huh? (inside joke) The dialer disable works fyi.
Goto the first page of this thread and install the Tachi Dialer Disable cab. You may/may not need to then go into TPTweaks and enable WM dialer as well. I did it backwards and it works, but I'd do the cab first.
Old 11-12-2009, 08:54 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
You can uninstall without Sense running.
Use the start menu.
Start Menu is stuck. I can tap/click on it and it turns blue but nothing launches. Quick launch does not work either.

Another funny thing - but a bit more scary, is that I tried the D-pad, vol down, power hard reset and I get a power.exe warning rather than a hard reset. Also tried that with the soft reset button and did not reset.

Gonna try to flash to stock and then back to the latest rom.

More to come...
__________________________________________________ _

EWWWWWW... Flashing back to stock really makes you appreciate NRG's efforts in making a beautiful ROM. I feel like I just moved from the Excelsior Hotel into a motel 6.

David

Last edited by DaveTN; 11-12-2009 at 09:04 PM.
Old 11-12-2009, 08:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Start Menu is stuck. I can tap/click on it and it turns blue but nothing launches. Quick launch does not work either.

Another funny thing - but a bit more scary, is that I tried the D-pad, vol down, power hard reset and I get a power.exe warning rather than a hard reset. Also tried that with the soft reset button and did not reset.

Gonna try to flash to stock and then back to the latest rom.

More to come...

David
Guess you hit the jack pot........ hahahaha
Good luck to you and maybe you'll have a better and more fulfilling WM experience after the dance.
Old 11-12-2009, 09:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Use to be TP , now its E-V-O

jacker is keeping up the good workjacker is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazin_diva400 View Post
question: i see there's a new radio out, 1.17.25.09, is that compatible with the tp??

I went to the radio thread but didn't see it updated with that particular radio but *ahem* And I quote:

Q: Can I use any radio for any carrier?
A: - Yes! You can mix and match all of these radios with different CDMA
carriers. For instance I am currently under contract with Sprint but I'm
using a Verizon radio with absolutely no problems. Get it?
let me know where you got that from and we could offer an even more definite answer.
Old 11-12-2009, 09:10 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
This might be obvious but did you try soft reset and then hit the Windows flag while it's "trying" to launch Sense.

And, um.....for future reference, always disable Sense before mods, we usually had to do this for Touchflo but you NEED to do it for Sense IMO.
Sincerely,
Mr Obvious
(Not so much for you Dave but the rest that follow and read this-oops! what am I thinking? Who reads?)
Dooooohhhhhh! I had a Homer moment. Forgot to disable sense before doing the mod.

Oh well, Stock flash is finishing so I'll be flasking NRG shortly and reinstalling my programs (hate to call them apps - I despise the iphone)

David
Old 11-12-2009, 09:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

blazin_diva400 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacker View Post
I went to the radio thread but didn't see it updated with that particular radio but *ahem* And I quote:

Q: Can I use any radio for any carrier?
A: - Yes! You can mix and match all of these radios with different CDMA
carriers. For instance I am currently under contract with Sprint but I'm
using a Verizon radio with absolutely no problems. Get it?
let me know where you got that from and we could offer an even more definite answer.
i found the answer, its from xda forum under raphael development..thanks though =)
Old 11-12-2009, 09:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazin_diva400 View Post
question: i see there's a new radio out, 1.17.25.09, is that compatible with the tp??
I could be completely wrong but, that looks like a GSM radio.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro