PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 03:07 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Unfortunately, no. Just confirmed it, same problem as a previous build.

If you get a MMS in Sense, dont touch it, it'll delete. You can still recieve it, just gotta go to MS Mess to see it.
nrgz fixed it before so I'm sure it'll be updated again.
The sms/mms issue doesn't concern me that much, but the ringtone thing is driving me insane now...... I've done them all, all the fixes that I thought worked or others. I am in a denial stage toward reflashing.........
Old 11-11-2009, 03:09 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
What's the fix for my phone ring receiving calls using 23504 2.5 10-9?
If you are currently not hearing a ring with calls, try a soft reset and see if that fixes it.
From that point on if you want to change/set ringtones, disable Sense first. As I've said this bug is random, different users see different situations and there is currently no established fix.

rootlinux runs VolumeX (not total freeware but worth it if it works) and says as of right now, his ringers work, and have with the last few builds, and he can change them at will.
Hope that helps.

Edit: Ringer went down again, going to run VolumeX and test, may take a day or two to get accurate results.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-11-2009 at 03:13 AM.
Old 11-11-2009, 03:11 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicemane View Post
mp3 trimmer is a cab ... im not currently using the NRG rom, but im pretty sure to open it

start
multimedia
mp3 trimmer

it should work... then follow the other instructions
It's this cab or where can I download?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=399264
Attached FilesHTC Diamond MP3 Trimmer.cab (330.6 KB, 2870 views)
Old 11-11-2009, 03:28 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I just noticed that there is no Bubblebreaker game... funny that's been in almost every ROM I've flashed.

Yeah, I'm almost embarrassed that I play it (sort of like admitting you like Teeter) but I do miss it. I'm sure NRG has better things to do than to include dumb games in his ROMS (since the TP is really not for games), but does anyone have a cab for it?
Old 11-11-2009, 03:42 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
I just noticed that there is no Bubblebreaker game... funny that's been in almost every ROM I've flashed.

Yeah, I'm almost embarrassed that I play it (sort of like admitting you like Teeter) but I do miss it. I'm sure NRG has better things to do than to include dumb games in his ROMS (since the TP is really not for games), but does anyone have a cab for it?
Attached Files
File Type: zip bubblets_ppc2002.zip (81.9 KB, 25 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-11-2009, 03:57 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Try this also... Bubble Breaker & Solitaire
Attached Files
File Type: cab Standard_Games.CAB (295.7 KB, 43 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-11-2009, 04:07 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

zachofalltrades is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsoldier79 View Post
sure.. now matter how i try to flash to 23504 once flash is done and it resets device it gets stuck at splash screen
I had a very similar over the weekend, could not get ANY build to go past splash screen. And then I re-read one of the flashing guides and noted the emphasis on ensuring that the SD card is fat32 (out of the box they tend to be 'fat' (as opposed to fat32'). After reformatting the card, I was back in the flashing game.

Have you tried reformatting your SD card?
- or even getting a new one and then formatting it
- format should be 'fat32' (not 'fat')
Old 11-11-2009, 04:14 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

i just noticed diamond tweaks wasn't in my my rom or the newest programs tabs tweak he put in the last build???? anybody happen to have that cab? i have the diamond tweaks cab and as far as games i had bubble breaker and the others but was missing the kelvtris<<< i dunno remember what its called plus i had no keyboard,all of which i fixed and everything seems to be working fine,kinda liked that programs tweak lol

Old 11-11-2009, 04:16 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Try this also... Bubble Breaker & Solitaire
Thanks! Now I get to crawl back to my dark corner and play Bubblebreaker. lol.
Old 11-11-2009, 04:18 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
I've got it! At least for me. I had to do this once before on another ROM.
Install the remove cab
Install the Zanyee disable cab
Install Arcsoft (5.0.82.79)
SR's between all
Now go to the SMS Server settings and Copy the Server Address and paste into the Gateway

Now, sending and receiving work flawlessly. I am going to test by removing disable cab and see if it still works. I suspect it will. The key is adding the Gateway address: "http://mms.sprintpcs.com"

BTW: No message deletions. Yet.

I'll report back.
Yes! This fixes the deletion error, Thanks Bro. Still cant view from Sense but at least it doesnt delete it. I like HTC messaging for SMS so I dont run the Zanyee cab. But this may be helpful to others that want to disable HTC mess.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro