View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 08:50 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Can't get there. I.m stuch with a blinking "Launching Sense".

I guess in a way I'm Senseless at the moment.

I can't get the start menu, quick menu or anything else to open.

david
This might be obvious but did you try soft reset and then hit the Windows flag while it's "trying" to launch Sense.

And, um.....for future reference, always disable Sense before mods, we usually had to do this for Touchflo but you NEED to do it for Sense IMO.
Sincerely,
Mr Obvious
(Not so much for you Dave but the rest that follow and read this-oops! what am I thinking? Who reads?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdsevol View Post
may have gotten a corrupt download...just uninstall, redownload and try to install again with sense disabled...soft reset then re-enable sense.

Side NOTE: MY ringers finally went out again, seems to be no fix...had my fingers crossed on this one too.
Ah, the Boogey Man got ya huh? (inside joke) The dialer disable works fyi.
Goto the first page of this thread and install the Tachi Dialer Disable cab. You may/may not need to then go into TPTweaks and enable WM dialer as well. I did it backwards and it works, but I'd do the cab first.