PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 02:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Yes, yes, yes...he did offer a workaround, my bad. I'm noobing up this 2.5 stuff. Thanks for the reminder, I'll try to get the instructions in the Guide if you find it works.
AHAHAH, since this is a golden opportunity , I have to rub it in as much as possible. NOOOOOBBBB
Kidding aside, I've been trying to find the root files for the footprint but I don't know exactly where to find it. I've been looking for a while now, so I will keep looking for it. HOwever, I do notice that the footprint files are in KMZ format. I don't know what kind of file that is but it is definitely something that only our phone reads as footprints. I did find a folder under my storage card named "footprint" but I think that's just a folder that the program generates for export purposes. If we want to import, we have to find a way to make our pictures into kmz format, I THINK. I could be totally wrong, so see if anyone can correct me here.
Old 11-06-2009, 02:55 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
The "Tell Me" cab is everywhere, it's getting it to run once you've installed it...
Hmmm I can't get it to work. It has worked on other 6.5 ROMs but maybe HTC Sense is gumming up the works. I have a different version that's not working either.

Perhaps NRG can cook it in the next ROM and get Tell Me to work.
Old 11-06-2009, 02:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

soinkster is keeping up the good worksoinkster is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by austerville View Post
You may already know this, but just in case - you can scroll up the home screen to get to the shortcut buttons - just swipe the screen upwards.

im sure he is referring to the fact that they are over lapping each other
Old 11-06-2009, 02:56 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalz71 View Post
Threefaces,

Are you aware of any cabs or process to hide the slider and not just make it transparent? There are shortcut buttons that cannot be utilized and would make it a little cleaner. I have tried the other TF3D slider cabs and they do not appear to work.

Thanks for the great manuals.
I'm testing all of the old mods now, but my guess is most are not going to work. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=539122 is the retractable slider I've used in the past, but I don't think it will work for us now.

I know folks want more landscape on the homescreen...we're going to need to google search to find all new tweeks and mods. Just about everything I tested has failed. ...about to test the infamous WHITE CLOCK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullhead00 View Post
So has anyone experienced the Caller ID problem using Sprite to back up the PIM file? I still have all of my contacts listed, they just don't show up when someone calls me, only their number shows up so I have no clue who's calling me unless I have the number memorized. Same issue with SMS. Only the number shows up, not the person's name or contact info.
...I would assume from what you described that Sprite isn't working proper. I use MyPhone to sync contacts. You can roll back to a ROM version that works for you - back up using MyPhone or something - then come back to this verion and sync your contacts. As a workaround.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
The setting is start-> settings -> today -> item(one of the tab on the bottom) then deselect HTC sense and select windows default for now.
then you install http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=540755
this program called KEEP MY TONES. There you can change any sound settings you could want including contact ringtones, then back them up for future use. ONce you did that, turn back HTC sense. you shoudl be good to go.
...such a killer program. Info is linked in the Guide.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-06-2009, 02:59 PM
ThreeFaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
MY PHONE
The Windows Live talk this AM got me thinking. Dont use Windows Live but I do use My Phone.
Turn off Sense under Settings/Today
Sign into MyPhone-it works with Sense off.
It'll prompt you for the latest version
DL
Set it up/sync
Turn Sense back on and now MyPhone works with Sense on.
Havent tested the process with Windows Live, you may still need to go to the Marketplace first.
I think it works - I need a tester.

• Hotmail was, as usual, a different story. I think there’s a problem with the version of Windows Live that’s cooked into the ROM…no worries, where there’s a will there’s a workaround!
    • Disable TouchFlo
    • Go to START-TOOLS-Task Manager and stop the “tmail.exe” process. Tap/Hold the process to bring up a pop up display with an option to “Terminate”.
    • Enable TouchFLo/Sense
    • Go to START-INTERNET-Windows Live and sign in. Accept the User Agreement and set your syncing options. When you’re done, go to the Email Tab and see if it’s displayed.

I *think* this will work as is. I did perform another step, but I think that step was extra [going to the marketplace and downloading Live didn't do it for me]. ...but maybe it did. If someone wants to test my steps, let me knwo if it worked. IF not, I have another set of steps that may be better.

I did get it working fine - got both Hotmail accounts syncing...and one is pushing as items arrive.
Old 11-06-2009, 02:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic

supasanch24 is keeping up the good worksupasanch24 is keeping up the good work

I would agree with socalz71, It would be nice to have a retractable slider, You can't get to the last row of shortcuts...even when you scroll up. I tried the 2.1 one and it didn't work. Oh well
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-06-2009, 03:01 PM
ThreeFaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by supasanch24 View Post
I would agree with socalz71, It would be nice to have a retractable slider, You can't get to the last row of shortcuts...even when you scroll up. I tried the 2.1 one and it didn't work. Oh well
Yea, I mean, this layout was designed for a larger screen...so we lose 3 shortcuts. Give it a week and all of the 2.5 mods will start rolling out. ...we went through the same deal when we got 2.1 and none of the old 2.0 mods worked for like compact homescreen and all.

I'm liking this build [nov 5th] more and more, the more I get into it.
Old 11-06-2009, 03:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Ok, i got window live to sync my hotmail and push. Like they said, download the latest version of win live from market place, then install it. I personally disabled the touch sense then reset. Then I ran the setup to get my hotmail to sync then I turn back on the touch sense.
Give it a try.
Old 11-06-2009, 03:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint-pcs

gagliardo17 is a n00b

Lol as if this hasn' been brought up. so i can't get the keep my tones to work. i disabled htc sense, used windows default. opened Keep My Tones. went to the general ringer option and the path says none. i can't figure out how to change it. I take it "none" means no ringtone
Old 11-06-2009, 03:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Raphael)
Carrier: Alltel or Verizon now...

GatorsUF is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
just replied you a few posts back.
I replied back, but you suggested I upgrade to the newest ROM which I am already running...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro