PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2009, 01:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

djdafreund is keeping up the good workdjdafreund is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

As much as i fricken LOVE 2.5, i might still have to be forced to go back to the 2.1 21864, just because the SMS/MMS doesn't work on sprint for me. SMS WORKS, but is SO laggy and sometime's hangs or freezes even. And even when using every method of MMS fixes, it's just not working on my phone. Tried both CAB'S (removal, SR, Arcsoft Install [2 different versions i tried], and still eventually error's after 4-6 minutes saying it couldn't sent. Don't know why.
But everything else is stable enough for ME overall, other then SMS being sluggesh and sometime's freezing, and MMS not working at all. Captain_Throwback seems to mention having issues with MMS not being sent also.

Last edited by djdafreund; 11-07-2009 at 01:55 AM.
Old 11-07-2009, 02:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdafreund View Post
As much as i fricken LOVE 2.5, i might still have to be forced to go back to the 2.1 21864, just because the SMS/MMS doesn't work on sprint for me. SMS WORKS, but is SO laggy and sometime's hangs or freezes even. And even when using every method of MMS fixes, it's just not working on my phone. Tried both CAB'S (removal, SR, Arcsoft Install [2 different versions i tried], and still eventually error's after 4-6 minutes saying it couldn't sent. Don't know why.
But everything else is stable enough for ME overall, other then SMS being sluggesh and sometime's freezing, and MMS not working at all. Captain_Throwback seems to mention having issues with MMS not being sent also.
Sprint picture mail work for sending MMS. That's what I'm currently using until it is working with a better option.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Sprint Picture Mail 0.1.16.4.CAB (2.94 MB, 62 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-07-2009, 02:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

O so Sexy !!
Old 11-07-2009, 02:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

djdafreund is keeping up the good workdjdafreund is keeping up the good work

Just tried that cab MMS sprint install, but still not working. This is SO weird how SO many people are all getting different results, even different with both parties having sprint, and touch pro. Shouldn't be ANY differences if using same hardware, same ROM, and same service provider, but from my reading's, this is happening. Shame. I know it' just because 2.5 is still a child growing, and by no means our beloved cooker (NRG), and no matter, i am still pleased and super impressed how much progress he's been doing and giving us TP users.
Old 11-07-2009, 02:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

impulse is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimpulse is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimpulse is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by murducky View Post

O so Sexy !!
How did you get rid of the quick link tabs at the bottom?
Old 11-07-2009, 02:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker

impulse is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimpulse is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimpulse is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdafreund View Post
Just tried that cab MMS sprint install, but still not working. This is SO weird how SO many people are all getting different results, even different with both parties having sprint, and touch pro. Shouldn't be ANY differences if using same hardware, same ROM, and same service provider, but from my reading's, this is happening. Shame. I know it' just because 2.5 is still a child growing, and by no means our beloved cooker (NRG), and no matter, i am still pleased and super impressed how much progress he's been doing and giving us TP users.
mine started working after i ran the cab to remove htc messaging
Old 11-07-2009, 02:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by impulse View Post
How did you get rid of the quick link tabs at the bottom?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=94376
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-07-2009, 03:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
I lied its this one http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=93966 for MANILA VERSION 2.51920xx

the above one was for the older versions sorry!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-07-2009, 04:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
I lied its this one http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=93966 for MANILA VERSION 2.51920xx

the above one was for the older versions sorry!
i installed the first one you linked to and it works fine
Old 11-07-2009, 05:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro, touch pro 2, hd2, evo
Carrier: sprint, t-mobile

jrmatics is keeping up the good workjrmatics is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to jrmatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by awitt View Post
Can you tell me what version of voice command you used when I install the msvc 20771 it crashes the youtube app so that it will not play videos
thank you in advance
i use nrgz28 msvc 1.6ppc

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro