PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2009, 12:11 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28011/21884) |Dec 4| Sense 2.1 and 2.

://hotfile.com/get/20390739/4b23ab4e/c292792/EnergyROM_28011_HERMAN_12.Dec.2009_StandardM2.5_Ma xManila.rar

ok, i think I may see whats wrong with the links. look at teh last part: ma xmanila.rar. there is a space between the "ma" and the "xmanila.rar". maybe thats the rest of the problem. I thought you couldn't use spaces in url's.

david

edit: Yep, just tried it. taking out the space works fine.
edit #2: Like winmo, my coffee hasn't kicked in yet either. It worked fine for the 21xxx link but not the 28xxx link. I get a IE "diagnose connection problem" page so maybe its something on the hotfile server end.

Last edited by DaveTN; 12-12-2009 at 12:22 PM.
Old 12-12-2009, 12:23 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28011/21884) |Dec 4| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadteck View Post
It's an easy fix to install Opera 10, but I was wondering this too. At some point the included Opera version was reverted from 10 to 9, was this accidental or is there a reason behind it?
Not sure why it is gone, BUT you can just install the cab version of Opera 10and it will overide the default Opera. I for one wasn't crazy over opera10, I used it but it has issues, IMO. Turbo my arse. Opera10 is far slower on my device than 9.7. When it was cooked in I had to reinstall it via cab to get the bottom bar in Opera10 to have the tools, back and etc buttons. If I didn't it would not bring up that bar and I didn't have those functions. Try the cab. I am sure one is attached to thread or you can go to Opera.com and get the lateset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by popasmurfn25 View Post
where is the manilla fix for landscarpe 2.5 while in the htc messageing texting id like to go into landscape mode.
Landscape is golden in SMS brother. Just go to msg tab, click all messages, once at that screen throw er on the side yank your KB out and she is now LS mode in SMS OR if you are using HTC messaging and composing a text in portrait, turn er' pull out the KB and she will go into landscape. FULL landscape accomodation is not possible currently. several people are working on it and there are some workarounds. This software comes from the Leo which does not have a hardware KB so HTC did not make it landscape friendly other than the Music and pics tab. It is now up to someone in the PPCGEEK or XDA community to try to make things work in landscape. Do a goog and you will find a few fellers trying to make LS work, Rotostrain being one of them. Interesting stuff....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-12-2009, 12:31 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
://hotfile.com/get/20390739/4b23ab4e/c292792/EnergyROM_28011_HERMAN_12.Dec.2009_StandardM2.5_Ma xManila.rar

ok, i think I may see whats wrong with the links. look at teh last part: ma xmanila.rar. there is a space between the "ma" and the "xmanila.rar". maybe thats the rest of the problem. I thought you couldn't use spaces in url's.

david

edit: Yep, just tried it. taking out the space works fine.
edit #2: Like winmo, my coffee hasn't kicked in yet either. It worked fine for the 21xxx link but not the 28xxx link. I get a IE "diagnose connection problem" page so maybe its something on the hotfile server end.
Yeah the space isnt really there. It's not there in the link and I went to edit my post and it's not there either, just shows up when I post it.
As you found out 21xxx will go, 28xxx will not.
I'm sure nrgz will get it fixed.
Old 12-12-2009, 12:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

debarron is keeping up the good workdebarron is keeping up the good workdebarron is keeping up the good work

I figured out how to get the latest 28011 download to work...the beginning of the URL of the actual file on their server is incorrect. The URL I got was s166.hotfile.comget/... and once I changed it to s166.hotfile.com/get/... it worked. I'm downloading now!
Old 12-12-2009, 12:59 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

updated lock:

Manila Locker MOD by Kisja & amarullz

Modded Manila: This mod DOES NOT WORK with Max Manila, or other mods which change the home screen!

Version: RC 1

Changes RC 1:
New helper app ManilaLock.exe
- monitors and manages backlight (Thx @ Nik3r for help!)
- monitors battery status and signal strength
- brings manila to top if locked
- locks keys
- unlocks on phone call
Shows Battery status and signal strength
New configuration screen under "Settings" -> "Personalize" -> "Manila Locker"
Mod can be completely enabled/disabled by a switch
Autolock on lowered Backlight (controlled by system power settings)
Autolock if power cable is unplugged
Auto-Unlock if power cable is plugged in
Lower Backlight on manual lock (can be disabled)

Complete Changelog since BETA3: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=975

Features:
Switches to Fullscreen on lock
Slie2Unlock (gfx by amarullz)
shows Time, Appointments
shows Notifications (missed calls, messages, mails)
shows battery status and signal strength
Autolock feature
Animated background on lock
nice transitions
Attached Files
File Type: cab Manila_1921_Home_Locker_RC1.cab (127.8 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!

Old 12-12-2009, 01:05 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Yeah the space isnt really there. It's not there in the link and I went to edit my post and it's not there either, just shows up when I post it.
As you found out 21xxx will go, 28xxx will not.
I'm sure nrgz will get it fixed.
When I download the 21884 version I dont get the MaxManila...
Old 12-12-2009, 01:08 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

MaxManila links are gone. nrgz must be on it!

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFG View Post
When I download the 21884 version I dont get the MaxManila...
Sorry, I havent had a chance to flash. Others have gotten to go I believe, you may want to wait and see if nrgz weighs in on it or simply re-posts the links.

EDIT#2: MaxManila was in the file name right? Just making sure you didnt DL the 12-09 file after nrgz took down the links to 12-12 MaxManila.

EDIT#3: Apparently the mod was missing, read on.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 12-12-2009 at 02:36 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-12-2009, 01:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: CDMA HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

Cyfun is a n00b

I just downloaded and installed EnergyROM_28011_HERMAN_12.Dec.2009_StandardM2.5_Ma xManila, and MaxManila is nowhere to be found, either. The XDA-Developers forums is full of posts about the same problem on both 28011 and 21884.

Looks like he pulled the download links, too. I'm guessing he's probably too busy trying to fix this to post anything.
Old 12-12-2009, 01:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

piedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
MaxManila links are gone. nrgz must be on it!

EDIT:

Sorry, I havent had a chance to flash. Others have gotten to go I believe, you may want to wait and see if nrgz weighs in on it or simply re-posts the links.

EDIT#2: MaxManila was in the file name right? Just making sure you didnt DL the 12-09 file after nrgz took down the links to 12-12 MaxManila.
I also downloaded the 12-12 MaxManila file and it does not include the mod. Probably why Nrgz removed the files. Hope they will be fixed and reposted today. Keep up the great work Nrgz.
Old 12-12-2009, 01:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC DROID INCREDIBLE
Carrier: VZW

jetdavdub is a n00b
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28008/21877) |Dec 4| Sense 2.1 and 2.

still no idea why my battery indicator and icon is incorrect. after plugged in, it show the plugged in charging icon, when unplugging it stays that way. also if it says 100 percent it stays that way if rebooting after unplugged.

I hate having to reflash after i customized things the way i want it. such as in google maps or bing. passwords and registered apps security codes.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro