View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 02:56 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalz71 View Post
Threefaces,

Are you aware of any cabs or process to hide the slider and not just make it transparent? There are shortcut buttons that cannot be utilized and would make it a little cleaner. I have tried the other TF3D slider cabs and they do not appear to work.

Thanks for the great manuals.
I'm testing all of the old mods now, but my guess is most are not going to work. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=539122 is the retractable slider I've used in the past, but I don't think it will work for us now.

I know folks want more landscape on the homescreen...we're going to need to google search to find all new tweeks and mods. Just about everything I tested has failed. ...about to test the infamous WHITE CLOCK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullhead00 View Post
So has anyone experienced the Caller ID problem using Sprite to back up the PIM file? I still have all of my contacts listed, they just don't show up when someone calls me, only their number shows up so I have no clue who's calling me unless I have the number memorized. Same issue with SMS. Only the number shows up, not the person's name or contact info.
...I would assume from what you described that Sprite isn't working proper. I use MyPhone to sync contacts. You can roll back to a ROM version that works for you - back up using MyPhone or something - then come back to this verion and sync your contacts. As a workaround.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
The setting is start-> settings -> today -> item(one of the tab on the bottom) then deselect HTC sense and select windows default for now.
then you install http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=540755
this program called KEEP MY TONES. There you can change any sound settings you could want including contact ringtones, then back them up for future use. ONce you did that, turn back HTC sense. you shoudl be good to go.
...such a killer program. Info is linked in the Guide.
This post has been thanked 1 times.