PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 02:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

socalz71 is keeping up the good worksocalz71 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Threefaces,

Are you aware of any cabs or process to hide the slider and not just make it transparent? There are shortcut buttons that cannot be utilized and would make it a little cleaner. I have tried the other TF3D slider cabs and they do not appear to work.

Thanks for the great manuals.
Old 11-06-2009, 02:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: USSC

allamerican2302 is becoming a great contributor
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Ok so i looked for the fix for the ringtones but im kinda confused.

I cant find " KEEP MY TONES " Is it cooked in the ROM?

OR

Do I just hard reset & will that fix the prob?

Old 11-06-2009, 02:44 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Rotostrain has a nice cab for 2.5 called fullscreen but I do not know it it works on the new builds from the past few days.
It did not work on Nov 4 r 1.

Try it I guess.
On Nov 4 it just stopped TF from starting.
Removed the cab and all was well again.
Should not hurt to try.
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

bullhead00 is keeping up the good workbullhead00 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to bullhead00

So has anyone experienced the Caller ID problem using Sprite to back up the PIM file? I still have all of my contacts listed, they just don't show up when someone calls me, only their number shows up so I have no clue who's calling me unless I have the number memorized. Same issue with SMS. Only the number shows up, not the person's name or contact info.
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by clickchat View Post
Thanks but I can't find Touch Sense under the Today settings. I might be looking at the wrong place. Can someone point me to the Touch Sense or "Keep My Tones" settings. Thanks again.
The setting is start-> settings -> today -> item(one of the tab on the bottom) then deselect HTC sense and select windows default for now.
then you install http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=540755
this program called KEEP MY TONES. There you can change any sound settings you could want including contact ringtones, then back them up for future use. ONce you did that, turn back HTC sense. you shoudl be good to go.
Old 11-06-2009, 02:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullhead00 View Post
So has anyone experienced the Caller ID problem using Sprite to back up the PIM file? I still have all of my contacts listed, they just don't show up when someone calls me, only their number shows up so I have no clue who's calling me unless I have the number memorized. Same issue with SMS. Only the number shows up, not the person's name or contact info.
I haven't used sprite in a while so can't say anything about it. But I've used the PIM backup and it seems to work very well so far ever since I've started using NRG roms. All his roms have it installed so makes it much easier and I think PIM backup is better at compressing the data than sprite.
Old 11-06-2009, 02:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by allamerican2302 View Post

OR

read my reply.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=540755
here's the link to the program courtesy of three face's guide.
Old 11-06-2009, 02:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by allamerican2302 View Post

OR

its not cooked in here is the cab
Attached Files
File Type: cab KeepMyTones.CAB (943.3 KB, 37 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-06-2009, 02:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

austerville is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalz71 View Post
Threefaces,

Are you aware of any cabs or process to hide the slider and not just make it transparent? There are shortcut buttons that cannot be utilized and would make it a little cleaner. I have tried the other TF3D slider cabs and they do not appear to work.

Thanks for the great manuals.
You may already know this, but just in case - you can scroll up the home screen to get to the shortcut buttons - just swipe the screen upwards.
Old 11-06-2009, 02:50 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

MY PHONE
The Windows Live talk this AM got me thinking. Dont use Windows Live but I do use My Phone.
Turn off Sense under Settings/Today
Sign into MyPhone-it works with Sense off.
It'll prompt you for the latest version
DL
Set it up/sync
Turn Sense back on and now MyPhone works with Sense on.
Havent tested the process with Windows Live, you may still need to go to the Marketplace first.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro