View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 02:51 PM
tkedch
Halfway to VIP Status

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Yes, yes, yes...he did offer a workaround, my bad. I'm noobing up this 2.5 stuff. Thanks for the reminder, I'll try to get the instructions in the Guide if you find it works.
AHAHAH, since this is a golden opportunity , I have to rub it in as much as possible. NOOOOOBBBB
Kidding aside, I've been trying to find the root files for the footprint but I don't know exactly where to find it. I've been looking for a while now, so I will keep looking for it. HOwever, I do notice that the footprint files are in KMZ format. I don't know what kind of file that is but it is definitely something that only our phone reads as footprints. I did find a folder under my storage card named "footprint" but I think that's just a folder that the program generates for export purposes. If we want to import, we have to find a way to make our pictures into kmz format, I THINK. I could be totally wrong, so see if anyone can correct me here.