PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 01:50 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Spb Mobile Shell 3.5 works great here.
I un-installed it because I like to mod Manila but it worked great.

What is it doing?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-08-2009, 02:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by echap10613 View Post
I loaded spb 3.5 to try it out and I have tons of problems, has anyone else had problems with spb mobile shell?
it used to lock up on me alot on a different rom, however it never gave me much of a problem on this rom. I just like the touchFLO format better. Too bad they wont give me a refund
Old 10-08-2009, 02:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72

Well enough waitin for the NRG bus tonite. Gnight, Im headin to bed.
Old 10-08-2009, 02:51 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

new rom new rom come to me lol
sounds like a new song lol
can't wait
nrg you are the man but go to go to sleep dreaming of new rom lol
sweet dreams everyone lol
Old 10-08-2009, 03:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Moto Droid =D
Carrier: Verizon

elrichmeister is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsoldier79 View Post
check this thread over at xda for fix for volume using WM dialer. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2698

Dude thanks alot!!! lol i gave up when i was searching for this, i guess i didnt search too well lol.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

asuh is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
with the cab and Lumos the battery live is improved GREATLY
I used both of these cabs you suggested and I now see my battery life eating up even more! Its like they are using more resources than before. Dang.
Old 10-08-2009, 07:19 AM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by asuh View Post
I used both of these cabs you suggested and I now see my battery life eating up even more! Its like they are using more resources than before. Dang.

LOl ok
Old 10-08-2009, 07:33 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch PRO

timmy timtim is a n00b

So, I've been using this ROM for about 2 weeks now. Yesterday I did a hard reset just because I wanted to recustomize it again. But this time, it seems that every few hours or so, it deletes some of my text messages on it's own. Does anyone have any clue as to why this would be happening? I'd like to be able to read my texts and converse with friends, ya know?

Sprint Touch Pro
Radio: 1.11f
ROM:EnergyROM Genesis
Old 10-08-2009, 08:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

austerville is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
I sent you a PM my friend.
I'd like to know the answer too. I was also under the impression that the phone had an actual gps receiver.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:30 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by asuh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
LOl ok
Like Sporkman said-that's funny. Since this goes against pretty much everyone else's experience (no criticism there) I gotta ask-what are you basing your assessment on? You gotta run the phone a day or two with the cabs installed, with Lumos set up correctly to get an accurate asessment of the effects. Another battery saving tip-have you played with different radios? Better reception=batter battery life. Hope that helps.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro