PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2009, 12:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Velvis is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Opps I made a mistake, I was wondering if I could get a non transparent bottom bar on tf3d, not the slider itself. I was looking for it to hide the gfx flaws like the yahoo logo.

Since I did apply the yellow sprint slider can you possibly post the original possibly?

Thanks!
Old 04-18-2009, 01:35 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvis View Post
Opps I made a mistake, I was wondering if I could get a non transparent bottom bar on tf3d, not the slider itself. I was looking for it to hide the gfx flaws like the yahoo logo.

Since I did apply the yellow sprint slider can you possibly post the original possibly?

Thanks!
I should be able to grab those for you, kinda busy at the moment but I'll post them up tonight some time.

Like my work? Hit
Old 04-18-2009, 01:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by screege View Post
Hi, I bought my raphael about 3 weeks now, I have tried about 10 roms and so far this is the fastest and best one I have tried, thanks a lot for your effort, although I noticed so far one bug besides the battery which has been fixe, in the people tab if I add people which already have a photograph the quicklist will not display the person photograph, it will only display the contact like if it did not have any photo. Is there a way to fix this?

Again thanks a lot for this fantastic rom.
That's interesting, I can see my contacts with existing photos just fine... Perhaps try soft-resetting? Maybe even a 'clear storage' would help...
Old 04-18-2009, 01:55 AM
Lurker

rocketgsx is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by screege View Post
Hi, I bought my raphael about 3 weeks now, I have tried about 10 roms and so far this is the fastest and best one I have tried, thanks a lot for your effort, although I noticed so far one bug besides the battery which has been fixe, in the people tab if I add people which already have a photograph the quicklist will not display the person photograph, it will only display the contact like if it did not have any photo. Is there a way to fix this?

Again thanks a lot for this fantastic rom.
I've noticed this on a number of ROMs recently. If you re-apply your contact picture it will show up though (at least this has always worked for me) and then they stick through soft-reset, etc.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-18-2009, 02:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: telus

madizmo is becoming a great contributor

I have tried pretty much every rom out there and this is by far my favorite one, It's the fastest no doubt and very stabel. Only problem ive found so far is if you change camera settings in advanced config for encoding photos in portrait mode back to default the camera freezes and i'm not a big fan of the portrait pics being saved and viewed sideways. Other then that small problem which im sure there is an easy fix this is by far my favorite rom. Keep up the good work
Old 04-18-2009, 03:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Zayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by madizmo View Post
I have tried pretty much every rom out there and this is by far my favorite one, It's the fastest no doubt and very stabel. Only problem ive found so far is if you change camera settings in advanced config for encoding photos in portrait mode back to default the camera freezes and i'm not a big fan of the portrait pics being saved and viewed sideways. Other then that small problem which im sure there is an easy fix this is by far my favorite rom. Keep up the good work
you've tried every single rom and never thanked anybody ?? wow

anyways back to this rom .

youtube definitely needs attention , cuz it is buggy , sometimes it plays , sometimes plays with no sound , sometimes it doesn't play at all
Old 04-18-2009, 06:33 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

How do you link your facebook account? I click on a contact to get updates and it says no account linked?
Old 04-18-2009, 08:15 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastert33 View Post
How do you link your facebook account? I click on a contact to get updates and it says no account linked?
from the people tab, tap all people, the updates, and it should say link facebook account, tap there and then enter your login info
Old 04-18-2009, 08:37 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

first of all... WOW! absoltuly love it! blazing fast! the only 2 very small issues i found are when editing your contact card, if you select open album, it wont open. from what i remember (from the juicy roms) is that you need album 3. the other one is, from the text messaging tab, if you reply to a text in portrait the keyboard covers the text box then when you close the keyboard the text box is gone and also no send button. but other than that, absoltly love it. especially the manila clocks as cab, great idea!
Old 04-18-2009, 09:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint 4G EVO

BLawicki is keeping up the good workBLawicki is keeping up the good work

Having the same issues....

1. Cannot edit/change photo from FAVORITES.
2. Camera doesn't want to work all the time...just shows black screen.
3. Can someone make it to where the cursor for texting auto starts in the text box??

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development