PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2009, 09:10 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

richjolliff is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

I am not seeing the updates your talking about. I have clicked all people from the people tab. Am I missing something. Ps- I ran the facebook fix. And also have a copy of the facebook app on my pro.
Old 04-18-2009, 09:59 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by richjolliff View Post
I am not seeing the updates your talking about. I have clicked all people from the people tab. Am I missing something. Ps- I ran the facebook fix. And also have a copy of the facebook app on my pro.
when you tap all people what tabs do you see
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-18-2009, 10:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2; HTC EVO 4G

tpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stuff

Here are a few problems I am having. (Most really minor). When I first "clear storage" or hard reset, there is a voice for txt messaging that says "excuse me boss..." if I even go into the sound settings menu, that disapears. Where is that files stored. My biggest problem comes from the text messaging. Sometimes when I type in the receipient there will be a line underneath the name. Whenever the line is there, the message is screwed up. It won't send, I can't add another, or it will send to number like 8. A soft reset fixes this for a minute, but then it goes back. This may have been caused by adding Sprint Arcsoft Picture mail 5.0.82.79 or version 5.0.70.24. Does anyone else have this problem, and has anyone been able to solve it?

Tp

Edit: richjoliff is right. It has nothing to do with Arcsoft.

Last edited by tpeazy; 04-18-2009 at 10:43 AM.
Old 04-18-2009, 10:25 AM
N00b

richjolliff is a n00b
Smile Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeazy View Post
Here are a few problems I am having. (Most really minor). When I first "clear storage" or hard reset, there is a voice for txt messaging that says "excuse me boss..." if I even go into the sound settings menu, that disapears. Where is that files stored. My biggest problem comes from the text messaging. Sometimes when I type in the receipient there will be a line underneath the name. Whenever the line is there, the message is screwed up. It won't send, I can't add another, or it will send to number like 8. A soft reset fixes this for a minute, but then it goes back. This may have been caused by adding Sprint Arcsoft Picture mail 5.0.82.79 or version 5.0.70.24. Does anyone else have this problem, and has anyone been able to solve it?

Tp
It is not Arcsoft. I have same problem. Type message first, then do address. That will stop it until someone comes up with a fix.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-18-2009, 10:27 AM
N00b

richjolliff is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
when you tap all people what tabs do you see
It brings up all contacts with back and menu at bottom. Click on menu: New contact/ delete contacts/ filter/ view/ Sim manager
Old 04-18-2009, 12:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Velvis is a n00b

Something I noticed, the icon in the start bar that appears when you have a voice mail is a WM standard b/w icon, not the colored icons.
Old 04-18-2009, 12:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by richjolliff View Post
It brings up all contacts with back and menu at bottom. Click on menu: New contact/ delete contacts/ filter/ view/ Sim manager
you dont have an all, favorites, update, and call history tab just above the back and menu soft buttons?
Old 04-18-2009, 01:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

schnebs1 is keeping up the good workschnebs1 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Skype™ to schnebs1

Is anyone else seeing this small problem? Click the call button to go to the phone, then menu -> Call History. I don't see any icons down below. I attached a picture to show what I mean. I have tried clearing storage, and checked right after that, but it still has the problem.

Other than this and a few other small problems, this is bar none THE BEST, fastest, and most stable ROM I have flashed. Thanks so much for your work, Psyki.

P.S. Do you have a way to donate to you? I'd like to show my appreciation for your work.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Call_Log_Error.jpg (63.5 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-18-2009, 01:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastert33 View Post
How do you link your facebook account? I click on a contact to get updates and it says no account linked?
Go to settings->connections->manage accounts and enter your facebook login information there.

Like my work? Hit
Old 04-18-2009, 01:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
first of all... WOW! absoltuly love it! blazing fast! the only 2 very small issues i found are when editing your contact card, if you select open album, it wont open. from what i remember (from the juicy roms) is that you need album 3. the other one is, from the text messaging tab, if you reply to a text in portrait the keyboard covers the text box then when you close the keyboard the text box is gone and also no send button. but other than that, absoltly love it. especially the manila clocks as cab, great idea!
I don't remember seeing that problem but I will look into it...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development