PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2009, 04:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigray327 View Post
Text messages aren't marking themselves as read automatically when I open the regular Messaging window. Has this been mentioned yet?

Maybe it has to do with me installing an older version of Arcsoft.
I've read about this exact issue in so many rom threads it makes my head spin. Worst case scenario you can always 'select all messages' then 'mark as read'.

Like my work? Hit
Old 04-25-2009, 04:17 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigray327 View Post
I use the cab that disables World Clock. Tapping the clock brings up the call history instead, now. The cab that psyki posted that links the clock to G-Alarm didn't work for me.
Yeah that g-alarm cab was kind of flaky... I have a working g-alarm fix cooked into the next release though.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-25-2009, 04:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Aloupha is keeping up the good workAloupha is keeping up the good work

psyki, did you include the most up to date version of nue's dynamiclock?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=65604
Old 04-25-2009, 05:51 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloupha View Post
psyki, did you include the most up to date version of nue's dynamiclock?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=65604
I haven't yet but it's on my plate. Thanks for the reminder.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-25-2009, 08:43 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

wow..my first time trying out this rom and all i can say is wow. this is truly a very fast tf3d2 rom. i changed pagepool to 16 and it was still fast! cant wait for your work on 6.5

Old 04-25-2009, 09:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

rtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

C'mmon psyki, please don't do that to us... Since yesterday, I've probably visited this thread 30 times hoping to see the update... Can't wait for version 2.0. V1.0 is running so amazing. Can't imagine anything better!
Old 04-25-2009, 09:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

petermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpetermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpetermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Exclamation Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtandon87 View Post
C'mmon psyki, please don't do that to us... Since yesterday, I've probably visited this thread 30 times hoping to see the update... Can't wait for version 2.0. V1.0 is running so amazing. Can't imagine anything better!

Let him take his time. Don' pressure him. If he releases something too soon because you're pressuring him and it jacks up my phone.. I'm sending you the bill!

Old 04-25-2009, 09:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

petermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpetermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpetermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
Just to keep you guys in the loop.... I hit a gnarly bug a couple nights ago which delayed the release and caused me to lose much sleep, but I have worked through it I still need to finish some cosmetic tweaks before release and I will be AFK tomorrow until evening so I'll work on it then.

There is some good news however: I believe I have fixed auto-rotate AND camera rotation issues!!! I know this will make some of you happy =D>

Wooot!

YES!! Autorotation fix!! I'm stoked!
Old 04-25-2009, 10:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Aloupha is keeping up the good workAloupha is keeping up the good work

Has anyone had any problem using Internet Sharing with this rom?
Old 04-25-2009, 11:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

AaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to AaronP220

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
Just to keep you guys in the loop.... I hit a gnarly bug a couple nights ago which delayed the release and caused me to lose much sleep, but I have worked through it I still need to finish some cosmetic tweaks before release and I will be AFK tomorrow until evening so I'll work on it then.

There is some good news however: I believe I have fixed auto-rotate AND camera rotation issues!!! I know this will make some of you happy =D>

Wooot!
Well...I didn't see a new release, but seeing this post made me happy.

I'll gladly wait for the bugs to be worked out. If it's updated by Monday morning I guess the job won't be getting anything out of me that day..lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development