PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2009, 09:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!
Carrier: Sprint

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

I do not have this ROM, but I am curious. I would like this CAB, to try. If anyone can post it I would appreciate it.
Old 04-17-2009, 09:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastert33 View Post
Psyki, can you tell me what to search for to find this facebook CAB your referring to in order to make it work. I've tried searching here and XDA but cannot find this CAB.

! Boom !
Attached Files
File Type: cab xbmod_facebook_fix.cab (165.6 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!

Like my work? Hit
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-17-2009, 09:29 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
! Boom !
THANKS so much!
Old 04-17-2009, 10:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
Not sure what you mean, I always post my benchmarks. I'm not trying to put the chef down, I'm curious as to what the benchmark is to see how fast it is. I'm not trying to stir up controversy if that's what you thought.
Sorry if I misunderstood. I did think that's what you were doing. I've not seen chef's post these numbers before. You think if they did they would be in the first couple pages of their respective ROM. I've not yet flashed to your ROM yet, but I didn't notice your benchmarks posted. Are they pretty deep in?
Old 04-17-2009, 11:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

WOW man! I been reading and reading about this rom and finally decided to give it a try and I musy say, EXCELLENT JOB!!! I am REALLY loving it, keep up the great work and thank you for sharing!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-18-2009, 12:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Mizono is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMizono is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMizono is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMizono is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Mizono Send a message via MSN to Mizono

Nice first release. Very fast ROM. My only complaint on it was while texting in landscape in the new test interface. It wouldnt word wrap. So i was typing one long line. And once the message sent it wouldnt show all i typed until i put it into portrait mode. The old style messaging and texting was flawless as usual. Aside from that its a really good ROM
Old 04-18-2009, 12:30 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizono View Post
Nice first release. Very fast ROM. My only complaint on it was while texting in landscape in the new test interface. It wouldnt word wrap. So i was typing one long line. And once the message sent it wouldnt show all i typed until i put it into portrait mode. The old style messaging and texting was flawless as usual. Aside from that its a really good ROM
Thank you! I believe that texting issue is because in landscape mode the text interface is expecting an HD screen which is taller.
Old 04-18-2009, 12:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizono View Post

Yes, this a manilla problem, because it was ported from the rhodium, the rhodiums screen is alot bigger, im really enjoying this rom man, great work. One question, I have my own font i use but it onky shows in windows,not TF3D, The font i use i got from my computer, do u know how i can get it to work in TF3D also?
Old 04-18-2009, 12:46 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
Yes, this a manilla problem, because it was ported from the rhodium, the rhodiums screen is alot bigger, im really enjoying this rom man, great work. One question, I have my own font i use but it onky shows in windows,not TF3D, The font i use i got from my computer, do u know how i can get it to work in TF3D also?
I don't know how to do that, actually...
Old 04-18-2009, 12:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 Sprint
Carrier: Iusacell

screege is just getting started

Hi, I bought my raphael about 3 weeks now, I have tried about 10 roms and so far this is the fastest and best one I have tried, thanks a lot for your effort, although I noticed so far one bug besides the battery which has been fixe, in the people tab if I add people which already have a photograph the quicklist will not display the person photograph, it will only display the contact like if it did not have any photo. Is there a way to fix this?

Again thanks a lot for this fantastic rom.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development