PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2009, 05:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zayebis View Post
psyki_splash.gif is startup and shutdown animation , but the welcome screen is psyki_splash.png

Dude this rom is amazing .

There are just few small bugs .

EDIT: now Youtube works BUT No sound
Yes the welcome screen is psyki_splash.png. Any other besides youtube? Dunno where to begin with that one, it works for me and others after flash. Have you installed any other media players? So in your case, you said at first you'd get no video or audio, but now video is working and audio is not?

Like my work? Hit

Last edited by psyki; 04-17-2009 at 05:24 AM.
Old 04-17-2009, 05:23 AM
What the VIP is going on!
Pocket PC: iPhone/TP2/TP1
Carrier: AT&T/Sprint

silence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation level

sorry for taking soo long but i was releasing test 3.. Im gonna download now and try it..
Old 04-17-2009, 05:27 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by silence12782 View Post
sorry for taking soo long but i was releasing test 3.. Im gonna download now and try it..
No worries dude, lemme know what you think
Old 04-17-2009, 05:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Zayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

the other issues are , white line in landscape mode, white trim on right side of dialpad, sprint TV , auto rotation doesn't always work , no prl update, no profile update , and few small ones
Old 04-17-2009, 05:52 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zayebis View Post
the other issues are , white line in landscape mode, white trim on right side of dialpad, sprint TV , auto rotation doesn't always work , no prl update, no profile update , and few small ones
Ok cool, thanks for the list. I've noticed the autorotation bug as well, if you re-calibrate the g-sensor it works again. I hardly use landscape mode in manila so I missed those kinds of things. I'm still looking into the white line in landscape mode as well.
Old 04-17-2009, 05:54 AM
What the VIP is going on!
Pocket PC: iPhone/TP2/TP1
Carrier: AT&T/Sprint

silence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation level

I just tried... I think its very good..

Love your art work too..

I got to back to testing but like I said hit me up on aim or messenger if you need any other kind of help..
Old 04-17-2009, 07:02 AM
VIP Member

slypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by veo_ View Post
I was having this problem too.. Turns out I had some old Showaco manila fix .cabs running from my .sdconfig file which was breaking Manila 2. If you're running an UC script, I'd look in there for that and try re-flashing without those .cabs

If you're not using an .sdconfig, maybe Psyki has an idea.
Ahh, didn't think about that. I'll run through my SD config to see if something could be causing a conflict.

-s

Funniest thread ever!!

Don't just SAY "Thanks" PRESS ... Try it, it only takes a second!
Old 04-17-2009, 07:04 AM
N00b

richjolliff is a n00b

Update on problems.
Fixed message on .dll
Sprint Tv now installed
Messaging is working now, but I notice the icon for signal drops from ev to 1x when sending.
Can't change picture in contact tab of tf3.
Music tab in tf3 is not recognizing all my music on sd card. Media player on device does.
Still love this rom though.
Old 04-17-2009, 08:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Mizono is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMizono is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMizono is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMizono is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Mizono Send a message via MSN to Mizono

Quote:
Originally Posted by richjolliff View Post
Update on problems.
Fixed message on .dll
Sprint Tv now installed
Messaging is working now, but I notice the icon for signal drops from ev to 1x when sending.
Can't change picture in contact tab of tf3.
Music tab in tf3 is not recognizing all my music on sd card. Media player on device does.
Still love this rom though.
EV to 1X when sending is normal bro. Some may have worked how to keep it but even the stock Sprint ROM does it.
Old 04-17-2009, 08:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Evo

gammarho55 is keeping up the good workgammarho55 is keeping up the good work

just loaded this last night... looks great!!! only problem i have, and i do this with all the roms i try, is that i get a full charge on the phone right before i go to sleep at night then i pull it from the charger and let it sit out al night long. i do this so i can test the battery drain while it's not being used... i do this before i add any programs or setup any of my email accounts or things that use the internet connection. i woke up this morning and was totally surprised when it was down to a 30% charge. so in a matter of an 8 hour sleep, it drained that much??? is there any other battery changes that can be made to this rom??? it's working greatand looks awesome, but if it can't make it through a normal work day then i really can't use it. thanks for your help.

If someone helped you with a problem, hit the thanks button and let them know you appreciate their time.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development