PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2009, 09:08 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Spring

toddith is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

AWESOME ROM Psyki! Only the minor issues other have mentioned. I have noticed one other I have not seen mentioned though, on the stock tab, bottom left, you can see half of a Yahoo Finance logo?? That's it.

I used your battery meter fix cab, worked perfectly.

THANKS!

Last edited by toddith; 04-17-2009 at 09:10 AM.
Old 04-17-2009, 09:28 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO
Carrier: Sprint

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zayebis View Post
use the attached cab for battery life , I was playing, customizing the phone for almost 3 hrs but I still have 45% left
All the nuepowerdriver does is read the remaining battery in 1 % increments...it doesn't help the battery life...afaik
Old 04-17-2009, 09:35 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gammarho55 View Post
just loaded this last night... looks great!!! only problem i have, and i do this with all the roms i try, is that i get a full charge on the phone right before i go to sleep at night then i pull it from the charger and let it sit out al night long. i do this so i can test the battery drain while it's not being used... i do this before i add any programs or setup any of my email accounts or things that use the internet connection. i woke up this morning and was totally surprised when it was down to a 30% charge. so in a matter of an 8 hour sleep, it drained that much??? is there any other battery changes that can be made to this rom??? it's working greatand looks awesome, but if it can't make it through a normal work day then i really can't use it. thanks for your help.

That's a good test! I think I'll wait for some of these bugs to be ironed out before trying this ROM. I do love this font – it’s very readable!

Can’t wait!
Old 04-17-2009, 09:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

AaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to AaronP220

My current radio is 1.11.00.

I'm switching to Telus V1.04.05V to see if that does anything.
Old 04-17-2009, 09:54 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

im currently using juicy6 and the last 3 rhodium roms that juicy made i get the ringtone bug, where after a random amount of time the phone wouldnt ring, but would show an incoming call

has anyone has that with this rom??
Old 04-17-2009, 09:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker

AaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
im currently using juicy6 and the last 3 rhodium roms that juicy made i get the ringtone bug, where after a random amount of time the phone wouldnt ring, but would show an incoming call

has anyone has that with this rom??

Nope thank god. Merdins did that and it drove me crazy.

I've recieved about 40 calls (all test calls from various places and numbers) to see if there's a bug and so far not yet.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Question:

I'm trying to give new radios a try. The Sprint TP Radio V1.03.15F Shipped D and the Telus V1.04.05V are all not compatable (though TP radios) with my device.

Any clue??
Old 04-17-2009, 10:09 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronP220 View Post
Question:

I'm trying to give new radios a try. The Sprint TP Radio V1.03.15F Shipped D and the Telus V1.04.05V are all not compatable (though TP radios) with my device.

Any clue??
im using 1.07.06f and noticed huge decrease in heat and a decent increase in battery life. for example i was at 10-15% left at the end of a normal work day, and now its like 25-35%
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

I'm testing some new battery drivers right now, I'll report back once I can see something conclusive. Kinda sucks battery life is pretty much the only major issue with this ROM, heh

Like my work? Hit
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:27 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

richjolliff is a n00b

Ok. I figured out why text message were not sending. When I go into messages. Clicl new message. start typing name. Click the name I want. Type the message. Hit send. The messaging tries to send it to a number like 4 or 6. From contacts I don't have this problem. Anyone else have this issue, or a fix?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development