PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2009, 02:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

AaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to AaronP220
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
that's great for you but others are still having trouble

Give me a minute... Merdin posted a clock-fix i'm scrolling thru 600 pages looking for it.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-16-2009, 02:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostra View Post
One reason why I am in love with this ROM and why I am never gonna switch to anything else:- I have tried 3 different ROMs so far and this is the only ROM which catches 2 bars at my desk . the rest use to have no bars at all or single and I use to miss 50% of my calls while I am at work. you may say .. its the radio and not the ROM and that makes sense too technically; but I dont know whaz making the difference but this is the first ROM ever I am able to make n receive all the calls without leaving my desk ... hurrraaaahhh!!!
Heheh interesting, I can't imagine why that is. Now I can say "PsykiROM, it gets better reception!"

Like my work? Hit
Old 04-16-2009, 02:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker

AaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Try this out guys...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=2617

Ok guys hear is a test for the time fix PLEASE FOLLOW ALL DIRECTIONS AS FOLLOWING

1. DOWNLOAD AND UNZIP THE FILE AND THEN TRANSER THE FILE ON YOUR SD CARD OR ON YOUR PHONE.
2. COPY THE FILE INTO THE WINDOWS FOLDER USING RESCO EXPLORER OR TOTAL COMMANDER.
3. ONCE COPIED AND YOU OVERWROTE THE CURRENT FILE RESTART YOUR PHONE BY HOLDING THE POWER BUTTON FOR 3 SECONDS, AND THEN PRESSING RESTART.
4. ONCE THE PHONE POWERS BACK UP AND EVERYTHING IS LOADED CLICK ON THE MANILA CLOCK, AND THEN CLICK ON MENU, THEN REMOVE CITIES, NOW REMOVE ALL THE CURRENT CITIES IN THERE AND GO BACK TO THE CLOCK MENU, NOW PRESS MENU AGAIN AND CLICK ON LOCAT TIME SETTINGS, AND THEN PRESS ON THE CITY AND FIND YOUR CITY IN THERE AND SELECT, NOW ALSO ADJUST THE TIME SO IT SHOWS THE WRIGHT TIME, AND NOW ONCE DONE CLICK DONE, AND YOU SHOULD BE SET. CLICK ON CLOCK AGAIN TO TEST IT OUT.
http://jballer.com/Merdin%27s%20Mani...time%20fix.zip
Old 04-16-2009, 02:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Here's the sliders i'm using if anyone is interested.

Please down-load them and read the instructions on how to install them correctly.

Thanks MANDO!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=100

Last edited by AaronP220; 04-16-2009 at 02:40 PM.
Old 04-16-2009, 02:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

davidzthe1 is keeping up the good workdavidzthe1 is keeping up the good workdavidzthe1 is keeping up the good work

I am trying this rom after reading the posts and so far so good....this rom is really fast, stable, and nice to look at. Great job in building this Psyki!

I have read that a few are having problems with the time, I have attached a file that disables the time if you happen to touch the clock on the today screen, instead, maps the touch to call history, so that the timezone isn't changed anymore. After installation, soft reset of course. And by the way, to change the time, timezone, or access alarms, you would have to do it thru start/system/clocks and alarms.
Attached Files
File Type: cab DisableWorldClock.cab (163.9 KB, 40 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-16-2009, 02:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidzthe1 View Post
I am trying this rom after reading the posts and so far so good....this rom is really fast, stable, and nice to look at. Great job in building this Psyki!

I have read that a few are having problems with the time, I have attached a file that disables the time if you happen to touch the clock on the today screen, instead, maps the touch to call history, so that the timezone isn't changed anymore. After installation, soft reset of course. And by the way, to change the time, timezone, or access alarms, you would have to do it thru start/system/clocks and alarms.

Very cool!
Old 04-16-2009, 02:50 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

that worked
Old 04-16-2009, 02:50 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
It WILL always happen if you tap the clock! Besides going in and changing it back both in that clock and within Clock & Alarms you have to apply the “fix” to gAlarm using SSMaHoGUI. See this thread here. Although, I've not gotten this to work.
cmajewsk, I was able to get it to work, now I'll just have to wait to see if the time resets! I believe to fix the error you are getting, when you first start ssmahogui, hit option 1 to "Install new HookerDLL". Or try putting the whole folder in Start->Programs, for some reason when I put it there it automatically found the dll.

So now G-Alarm opens when I hit the clock. Much more functional! If there is a way I could export these settings for you I will try and figure it out.
Old 04-16-2009, 02:56 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:

Awesome, thanks for the fix
Old 04-16-2009, 03:04 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

errr still need to reset time after i restart my phone ....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development