View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 12:43 AM
aaron130
VIP Member

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizono View Post
Nice first release. Very fast ROM. My only complaint on it was while texting in landscape in the new test interface. It wouldnt word wrap. So i was typing one long line. And once the message sent it wouldnt show all i typed until i put it into portrait mode. The old style messaging and texting was flawless as usual. Aside from that its a really good ROM

Yes, this a manilla problem, because it was ported from the rhodium, the rhodiums screen is alot bigger, im really enjoying this rom man, great work. One question, I have my own font i use but it onky shows in windows,not TF3D, The font i use i got from my computer, do u know how i can get it to work in TF3D also?