PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2009, 01:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnebs1 View Post
Is anyone else seeing this small problem? Click the call button to go to the phone, then menu -> Call History. I don't see any icons down below. I attached a picture to show what I mean. I have tried clearing storage, and checked right after that, but it still has the problem.

Other than this and a few other small problems, this is bar none THE BEST, fastest, and most stable ROM I have flashed. Thanks so much for your work, Psyki.

P.S. Do you have a way to donate to you? I'd like to show my appreciation for your work.
same here
Old 04-18-2009, 01:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLawicki View Post
Having the same issues....

1. Cannot edit/change photo from FAVORITES.
2. Camera doesn't want to work all the time...just shows black screen.
3. Can someone make it to where the cursor for texting auto starts in the text box??
1) As a shortterm fix can you still change the picture from the non-favorite contact editor?
2) I've seen this on a few ROMs, I'm still trying to track down what is causing that. You can still take pictures and preview the picture you took however.
3) That's a tough one, it may be that way by design?

Like my work? Hit
Old 04-18-2009, 01:16 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by richjolliff View Post
I am not seeing the updates your talking about. I have clicked all people from the people tab. Am I missing something. Ps- I ran the facebook fix. And also have a copy of the facebook app on my pro.
You will see the facebook link if you tap on one of your favorites, I'm not sure if you can see them anywhere else.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-18-2009, 01:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Aloupha is keeping up the good workAloupha is keeping up the good work

I really like this rom! I concur with everyone, it is very fast! Thank you!

I noticed that the games are removed, could you or anyone else provide me with the cabs?
Old 04-18-2009, 01:30 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeazy View Post
Here are a few problems I am having. (Most really minor). When I first "clear storage" or hard reset, there is a voice for txt messaging that says "excuse me boss..." if I even go into the sound settings menu, that disapears. Where is that files stored. My biggest problem comes from the text messaging. Sometimes when I type in the receipient there will be a line underneath the name. Whenever the line is there, the message is screwed up. It won't send, I can't add another, or it will send to number like 8. A soft reset fixes this for a minute, but then it goes back. This may have been caused by adding Sprint Arcsoft Picture mail 5.0.82.79 or version 5.0.70.24. Does anyone else have this problem, and has anyone been able to solve it?

Tp

Edit: richjoliff is right. It has nothing to do with Arcsoft.
I don't have a fix for the text messaging issue. That's weird you can't re-add the original sound, I'll def look into that one.
Old 04-18-2009, 01:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

richjolliff is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
you dont have an all, favorites, update, and call history tab just above the back and menu soft buttons?
No update tab. I have logged in the settings to both my facebook and youtube, but I am notseeing what this does for me?
Old 04-18-2009, 01:31 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvis View Post
Something I noticed, the icon in the start bar that appears when you have a voice mail is a WM standard b/w icon, not the colored icons.
Interesting! I haven't had any voicemails while testing so did not notice this! Can anyone else confirm?
Old 04-18-2009, 01:32 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnebs1 View Post
Is anyone else seeing this small problem? Click the call button to go to the phone, then menu -> Call History. I don't see any icons down below. I attached a picture to show what I mean. I have tried clearing storage, and checked right after that, but it still has the problem.

Other than this and a few other small problems, this is bar none THE BEST, fastest, and most stable ROM I have flashed. Thanks so much for your work, Psyki.

P.S. Do you have a way to donate to you? I'd like to show my appreciation for your work.
Whoa, weird! As a temporary fix you can always hit "Call History" from the main tab.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-18-2009, 01:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

schnebs1 is keeping up the good workschnebs1 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Skype™ to schnebs1

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
Whoa, weird! As a temporary fix you can always hit "Call History" from the main tab.

Sounds good, thanks!
On my other question, do you have any way to donate to you, Psyki?

Thanks again for the great work!
Old 04-18-2009, 01:44 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by richjolliff View Post
No update tab. I have logged in the settings to both my facebook and youtube, but I am notseeing what this does for me?
I believe you only see facebook/updates if you click on one of your favorites...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development