PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2009, 08:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

getinked5 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
I'm now flashing what is hopefully the final build....

Edit: I can't believe this thread hit 83 pages on the first release! THANKS EVERYONE!!!
Finally...i'm stoked to see what you are putting into this new build. The first build was so clean and stable i dont even really care if i flash, but of course i will!!

Previous ROMs; Juicy.6, Juicy.7, Mighty.4, Mighty.5, FADY, PsykiROM v1.0, v2.1, v3, v4
Old 04-28-2009, 08:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspitman View Post
Whooo hoooooo! How's it looking?
Sorry, got distracted playing with Mobile Shell 3, lol. MS3 kicks some SERIOUS *** btw. I was a huge SPB junkie before I started flashing, and after just an hour or so playing with MS3 I am considering releasing PsykiROM 2 in two flavors: Rhodium and MS3. It's that good.

Hahah ok, checking the build now...

Like my work? Hit
Old 04-28-2009, 08:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

getinked5 is just getting started

Quote:
Sorry, got distracted playing with Mobile Shell 3, lol. MS3 kicks some SERIOUS *** btw. I was a huge SPB junkie before I started flashing, and after just an hour or so playing with MS3 I am considering releasing PsykiROM 2 in two flavors: Rhodium and MS3. It's that good.

Hahah ok, checking the build now...
I think you should...MS3 looks really good. Everything is so clean. And of course we all have licenses already
Old 04-28-2009, 08:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

mtcawirtz is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by getinked5 View Post
I think you should...MS3 looks really good. Everything is so clean. And of course we all have licenses already

We do??
Old 04-28-2009, 08:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker

petermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpetermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpetermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Question Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
I use PIM Backup to restore TXT and call history, Activesync for contacts, and google/activesync for calendar. Then during sdconfig I have xml files with all my personal tweaks like email accounts, sound/notification settings, owner information, and settings for most of the programs I use. Basically when I hard-reset I don't have to touch a thing and everything is set up exactly the way I want it
WOW! I need to learn how to use that sdconfig! You don't happen to have a link to a tutorial do you?
Old 04-28-2009, 09:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by getinked5 View Post
Finally...i'm stoked to see what you are putting into this new build. The first build was so clean and stable i dont even really care if i flash, but of course i will!!
Long story short there aren't a ton of added applications, there are some though. Mostly stability, performance and battery tweaks, and TONS of updated packages.

Also I'll just come and say it... I couldn't nail down the camera portrait/landscape issue Basically every picture comes out portrait and fills the entire screen. Very annoying if you want to add a "landscape" picture to your contacts When I figure out what the issue is it should be easy to distribute a fix though.

Last edited by psyki; 04-28-2009 at 09:05 PM.
Old 04-28-2009, 09:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

AaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to AaronP220

I'm ready to rock and roll man!!!!
Old 04-28-2009, 09:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

phillyboi6829 is keeping up the good workphillyboi6829 is keeping up the good workphillyboi6829 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to phillyboi6829

I'm having problems when i try to set up my hotmail email. Everytime i try to set it up it opens Opera and goes to mobile.live.com
Old 04-28-2009, 10:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Alltel

mtcawirtz is just getting started

Psyki, is it going to be tonight??
Old 04-28-2009, 10:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

princem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to princem131 Send a message via Yahoo to princem131

This is a great Rom! Far exceeded my expectations. I love the speed and stability. The Color scheme is exactly what I was looking for.

I just tried the new juicy Rom which was great also, but this one seems faster and more stable. I had some issues with Opera and the "honeycomb" start menu (as well as a few other things. I'm sure they could have been fixed (some i did remedy) but this one is great "out of the box" as has been stated. I also am glad u opted to keep some of the 6.1 features (such as the start menu).

Great Rom really appreciate the hard work I love my TP all over again. really helps after the Pre/Sero upset. This has me really excited about the TP 2 and staying with a winmo device.

I really want to learn how to cook roms myself.

I am having a few minor issues but I will continue to read before posting them, wouldn't want to post something thats already been discussed.

I may have to send a (small (lol)) donation your way once I get paid.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development