PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2009, 08:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
Maybe within the next 24 hours, I have a cool new idea I want to complete first
Whoa - you're going to version 1.1 already? I am just getting this one setup to my liking. I can see I am never going to get my TP setup just the way I like it, since I keep changing ROM's so often. It reminds me back in the day with my 700w. I'd Sprite back up before a new app. Now I never back it up (save for ActiveSync), with Sprite since I change ROM's all the time...what a different world....

Last edited by cmajewsk; 04-19-2009 at 08:23 PM.
Old 04-19-2009, 10:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Aloupha is keeping up the good workAloupha is keeping up the good work

Psyki,

Do you plan on releasing the kitchen?
Old 04-19-2009, 11:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

schnebs1 is keeping up the good workschnebs1 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Skype™ to schnebs1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloupha View Post
Psyki,

Do you plan on releasing the kitchen?
He said earlier that he drew on many sources to build this, and does not want the support hassle of releasing a kitchen.
Old 04-20-2009, 03:10 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Whoa - you're going to version 1.1 already? I am just getting this one setup to my liking. I can see I am never going to get my TP setup just the way I like it, since I keep changing ROM's so often. It reminds me back in the day with my 700w. I'd Sprite back up before a new app. Now I never back it up (save for ActiveSync), with Sprite since I change ROM's all the time...what a different world....
Actually I may have jumped the gun on that estimate, I have a lot of "Real-Life" things coming up in the next couple days that will take up some time but rest assured a new version will be coming. Check out tools like sdconfig and rapiconfig, they make it ULTRA easy to install CABs and restore all your personal settings (provisioning.xml) automatically during first boot/setup. There are a ton of resources for those tools on this site and xda. And of course PIM backup backs up txt messages and call history perfectly.

Like my work? Hit

Last edited by psyki; 04-20-2009 at 03:51 AM.
Old 04-20-2009, 03:12 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Holy Sh*t man this is one sharp rom!
are you going to customize the whole thing eventually?
this reminds me of xweaponx rom! great job

BTW do you think you can include htcAddicts Clean ram? i use this program a lot since i dont have as much memory as you sprint fools.
i can include a cab for you or an oem if you need

Last edited by bikeandestroyx; 04-20-2009 at 03:35 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-20-2009, 04:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

rtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
I should be able to grab those for you, kinda busy at the moment but I'll post them up tonight some time.
Psyki, can you please post the non transparent bottom bar on tf3d2. With the bottom bar being transparent, my home screen is getting ugly with the appointments being shown in the slider.
Old 04-20-2009, 07:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtandon87 View Post
Psyki, can you please post the non transparent bottom bar on tf3d2. With the bottom bar being transparent, my home screen is getting ugly with the appointments being shown in the slider.
This should do it.
Attached Files
File Type: rar 1864da05_manila.rar (124 Bytes, 6 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-20-2009, 09:57 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

How are people adding US cities for the Weather tab? Are they installing the weather database, or are they using the homegrown app that allows you to add cities to the database (I forgot what this one was called if anyone remembers).

Thanks,

cmajewsk
Old 04-20-2009, 10:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

AaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to AaronP220

Quote:
Holy crap, you guys actually want to pay me? In no way do I expect any sort of compensation for what amounts to a fun hobby for me but I sincerely appreciate the gesture!! Anyway, here is a link if you want to donate to the cause (also updated on the first post)

Sent a Jackson your way
Old 04-20-2009, 10:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

AaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to AaronP220

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
How are people adding US cities for the Weather tab? Are they installing the weather database, or are they using the homegrown app that allows you to add cities to the database (I forgot what this one was called if anyone remembers).

Thanks,

cmajewsk
I just got to "add city".."united states"..."houston texas"

maybe I'm not understanding though.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development