View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 03:10 AM
psyki
VIP Member
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Whoa - you're going to version 1.1 already? I am just getting this one setup to my liking. I can see I am never going to get my TP setup just the way I like it, since I keep changing ROM's so often. It reminds me back in the day with my 700w. I'd Sprite back up before a new app. Now I never back it up (save for ActiveSync), with Sprite since I change ROM's all the time...what a different world....
Actually I may have jumped the gun on that estimate, I have a lot of "Real-Life" things coming up in the next couple days that will take up some time but rest assured a new version will be coming. Check out tools like sdconfig and rapiconfig, they make it ULTRA easy to install CABs and restore all your personal settings (provisioning.xml) automatically during first boot/setup. There are a ton of resources for those tools on this site and xda. And of course PIM backup backs up txt messages and call history perfectly.

Like my work? Hit

Last edited by psyki; 04-20-2009 at 03:51 AM.