PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2009, 04:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

lordhelmet is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
the map g-alarm to clock cab doesnt work for me, i get an error on screen after every soft-reset, had to hard reset to remove it cuz i wasnt sure which one it was in remove programs list
I believe I get this error as well. Says "SSmaho (or something like that) autostart failed."
Old 04-19-2009, 05:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Aloupha is keeping up the good workAloupha is keeping up the good work

I have noticed a few issues.

1. The icon that appears next to the battery icon (forgot what its called) that allows you to completely close a program just disappear. The space is still there but the icon itself is not visible. Clicking on the empty space does nothing. I do not want to hard reset 'cause I have already modified this rom a lot.

2. Camera issue: I cannot duplicate this problem but it has occurred at least twice already. Sometime when I start the camera from the Photos & Videos tab, I only see a black/dark gray screen. I have to X out of the camera several times in order for it to start working normally again. Though I cannot duplicate this error (it just happens), the last two times it happen I was in a place with little light. - (Just to clarify, the screen still remain dark even after I move to a bright location).

Psyki, you listed Voice Recorder twice on the first post.

Quote:
* Adobe PDF LE 2.5.1.0.378273
* Voice Recorder 1.10.1819.1927.1
* MP3 Trimmer 1.1.1816.3629.1
* Voice Recorder 1.10.1819.1927.1
Old 04-19-2009, 06:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, epic touch 4g & evo 3d

nathan7 knows their stuffnathan7 knows their stuffnathan7 knows their stuffnathan7 knows their stuffnathan7 knows their stuffnathan7 knows their stuff

Psyki
when to expect Rom upgrade ????
Old 04-19-2009, 06:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloupha View Post
I have noticed a few issues.

1. The icon that appears next to the battery icon (forgot what its called) that allows you to completely close a program just disappear. The space is still there but the icon itself is not visible. Clicking on the empty space does nothing. I do not want to hard reset 'cause I have already modified this rom a lot.

2. Camera issue: I cannot duplicate this problem but it has occurred at least twice already. Sometime when I start the camera from the Photos & Videos tab, I only see a black/dark gray screen. I have to X out of the camera several times in order for it to start working normally again. Though I cannot duplicate this error (it just happens), the last two times it happen I was in a place with little light. - (Just to clarify, the screen still remain dark even after I move to a bright location).

Psyki, you listed Voice Recorder twice on the first post.
The task manager might go away if you use quickmenu. Just go to Settings->System->Task Manager, go to the 'Button' tab and check the boxes there.

There is some known issue with the camera I've seen in other roms, I'm looking into that. Even if you can't see anything the camera still takes pictures, if that helps.

I'll fix the voice recorder posts, thanks

Like my work? Hit
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-19-2009, 06:27 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan7 View Post
Psyki
when to expect Rom upgrade ????
Maybe within the next 24 hours, I have a cool new idea I want to complete first
Old 04-19-2009, 06:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint 4G EVO

BLawicki is keeping up the good workBLawicki is keeping up the good work

Did anyone conjur up a fix for the CHANGE PHOTO option in the FAVORITES tab? I'd like to be able to change the photo through this option as it doesn't downsize the quality.

Old 04-19-2009, 06:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Aloupha is keeping up the good workAloupha is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
The task manager might go away if you use quickmenu. Just go to Settings->System->Task Manager, go to the 'Button' tab and check the boxes there.

There is some known issue with the camera I've seen in other roms, I'm looking into that. Even if you can't see anything the camera still takes pictures, if that helps.

I'll fix the voice recorder posts, thanks
I did check out the QuickMenu for a minute or two and I guess that's when it went away.

Thanks! it's back now!
Old 04-19-2009, 06:53 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Just wanted to say welcome aboard psyki, great rom, fast and stable, pretty good for a first release.
Old 04-19-2009, 06:54 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Just wanted to say welcome aboard psyki, great rom, fast and stable, pretty good for a first release.
Thanks merdinh!!
Old 04-19-2009, 08:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLawicki View Post
Did anyone conjur up a fix for the CHANGE PHOTO option in the FAVORITES tab? I'd like to be able to change the photo through this option as it doesn't downsize the quality.

from what i recall he would have to cook in album 3 ,instead of 2.5 from hd. i tried to install a cab i found, but got the "permissions" error

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development