PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 02:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LncGmz View Post
I used to have the mogul and there was a program that was similar to this im not sure if it was the same perosn that created it, but it was also to overclock the cpu not to just change the frequencies. Hopefully this means hes getting closer to that capability for the touch pro!!!!
If you're talking about cpu scalar or whatever, this app is in a totally different league. By that I mean it actually works and I can see the effects

Like my work? Hit
Old 04-21-2009, 02:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Aloupha is keeping up the good workAloupha is keeping up the good work

Ok, I installed it and I can't find where it's at. I assumed it would be somewhere under Settings-->System or Start-->Programs-->nueTools - but it's not there.
Old 04-21-2009, 02:48 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloupha View Post
Ok, I installed it and I can't find where it's at. I assumed it would be somewhere under Settings-->System or Start-->Programs-->nueTools - but it's not there.
Should be under settings->system->processor. The icon looks very similar to 'memory'.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-21-2009, 02:53 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
I am also running with newer battery drivers (also going in the next release) which I'm sure will help.
When do you see this getting released? May? And man, you keep crazy hours - it's almost 3AM here in DC...sleeping is overrated anyway.
Old 04-21-2009, 02:58 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
When do you see this getting released? May? And man, you keep crazy hours - it's almost 3AM here in DC...sleeping is overrated anyway.
Sleep when you die man

Realistically (and I hate making commitments) I'm hoping for a release within a week. It'll be ready when it's ready. Then oh man, just wait and see what is coming next
Old 04-21-2009, 03:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Aloupha is keeping up the good workAloupha is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Should be under settings->system->processor. The icon looks very similar to 'memory'.
Thanks, that worked. However, I notice a significant decrease on speed (of course) with your settings.
Old 04-21-2009, 03:03 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloupha View Post
Thanks, that worked. However, I notice a significant decrease on speed (of course) with your settings.
You shouldn't notice ANY decrease in speed while you're actively using the ROM. In fact if you leave the tool running you should see within seconds it clocks itself down, then as soon as you touch any button it instantly perks back up to 528mhz.
Old 04-21-2009, 03:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

LncGmz is keeping up the good workLncGmz is keeping up the good work

Quote:
I am also running with newer battery drivers (also going in the next release) which I'm sure will help.

I myself was a little scared hearing all the bad battery reports but this app seriously eased my mind.
Yea u should give me that battery driver right now
Old 04-21-2009, 03:15 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LncGmz View Post
Yea u should give me that battery driver right now
I tried to CAB it up but it didn't work for some reason. I canCAB up almost all the fixes for the next release but it'd be a support nightmare keeping track of who had what installed etc... Be patient grasshoppa, the no2chem app should tide you over for a while
Old 04-21-2009, 03:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

LncGmz is keeping up the good workLncGmz is keeping up the good work

Oh Dear Lord I found another issue with this ROM. The issue is my girlfriend might break up with me because I'm now spending to much time with my phone instead of her. Hey Psyki you might need to make a new disclaimer at the beginning of this page stating this might cause girlfriend's leaving you lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development