PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2009, 12:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by screege View Post
Does anyone knows what is a good pp for sprint? Is set mine to 16 mb.

Thanks
I set mine to 24 and it always seems to be a good pp for the Sprint TP.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

AaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to AaronP220

Many people having problems with the camera? I can't get what i'm looking at to show up on the screen.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

bigray327 is keeping up the good workbigray327 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronP220 View Post
Many people having problems with the camera? I can't get what i'm looking at to show up on the screen.
Yes. Sometimes a reboot fixes it, sometimes it doesn't.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ale896 View Post
Great rom, Psyki!

One thing I did notice though on my installation. I restored my personal info using PIMBackup, and I have a recurring appointment from 7pm - 8pm today that is set to occur every Monday evening. This appointment was restored from PIMBackup too. Well, I created a new appointment from 6pm to 10pm Monday, and that worked fine. But when I try to delete the standing appointment, I get the standard "delete all appointments or just this one" prompt. I select to delete that one appointment, but it does not disappear from my calendar. I tried soft reset, but that did not help. Any idea why?
Hmmm, not sure... I use Activesync to back up my calendar. The last time I used PIM Backup to restore my calendar, when I then hooked up activesync it duplicated everything. If you use activesync you might try deleting it from your computer.

Like my work? Hit
Old 04-20-2009, 12:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

LncGmz is keeping up the good workLncGmz is keeping up the good work

Ok, I'm having a couple of issues other than that this rom is rockin! The couple of things i am having issues with have been posted and so I cant wait till a new release comes out bc im sure it will be perfect. To bad im broke otherwise i would donate.

Anyway, one issue that I have not seen posted has to do with my text messaging. When I start having a conversation and I stay in the conversation box waiting for that person to text me back, then I finally close the conversation box. If that person had text me 10 times down at the bottom on the messaging tab on touch flo it will show I have 10 new text messages. I then go to all messages and look at the last person i was texting and it will have (10) showing 10 new text messages next to that persons name. i have to open and close the conversation 10 times to make it disappear on the touch flo and the all messages.

I looked in utilties to see if the was a sms fix, but there was not one present. I did see someone say something about it earlier on in this thread.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker

AaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigray327 View Post
Yes. Sometimes a reboot fixes it, sometimes it doesn't.

Tried all that. Maybe I can dig up a fix from somewhere on the site. Let the search begin...
Old 04-20-2009, 12:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker

I installed this cab. It took playing with some settings to get the camera to come on the screen but now it shows up consistently; even after resets and what not. Not sure if it's a permanent fix but seems to be working so far.
Attached Files
File Type: cab FuzeMobility AllCameraTweaks.cab (2.3 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-20-2009, 12:56 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phocas View Post
Any plans to port this over to the diamond? I love the sleek look and all the options you install.
MAYBE... Once I get the second release rolled out (mostly fixes and minor updates) I might look into porting it.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
MAYBE... Once I get the second release rolled out (mostly fixes and minor updates) I might look into porting it.
A co-worker of mine is hoping you will. He's got a diamond and is really liking my phone now.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:59 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LncGmz View Post
Ok, I'm having a couple of issues other than that this rom is rockin! The couple of things i am having issues with have been posted and so I cant wait till a new release comes out bc im sure it will be perfect. To bad im broke otherwise i would donate.

Anyway, one issue that I have not seen posted has to do with my text messaging. When I start having a conversation and I stay in the conversation box waiting for that person to text me back, then I finally close the conversation box. If that person had text me 10 times down at the bottom on the messaging tab on touch flo it will show I have 10 new text messages. I then go to all messages and look at the last person i was texting and it will have (10) showing 10 new text messages next to that persons name. i have to open and close the conversation 10 times to make it disappear on the touch flo and the all messages.

I looked in utilties to see if the was a sms fix, but there was not one present. I did see someone say something about it earlier on in this thread.
Try installing the CDMA FIX 2 in the Utilities folder, that will also fix the problem of the "enter text" box going away if you use the on-screen keyboard. I haven't seen that problem, it may be a rhodium problem and not a ROM issue.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development