PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2009, 03:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jinzhen is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (2-1-2009) MERDIN'S ROM V3.4 {Build 20954.1.5.0} [UC]

Whenever I go to the mail portion of the tf3d homescreen, I get four tabs on the middle right section of the screen that shows Outlook, My MSN Email, PUSH, and Sprint Picture Mail. I dont use the outlook and the push accounts, so these are wasted tabs that I do not wish to have, however, I can find no way of deleting these accounts. Is there a way to remove them so I only see 2 envelopes instead of the 4 that I dont need?
Old 02-17-2009, 09:38 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinzhen View Post
Whenever I go to the mail portion of the tf3d homescreen, I get four tabs on the middle right section of the screen that shows Outlook, My MSN Email, PUSH, and Sprint Picture Mail. I dont use the outlook and the push accounts, so these are wasted tabs that I do not wish to have, however, I can find no way of deleting these accounts. Is there a way to remove them so I only see 2 envelopes instead of the 4 that I dont need?
once your in touch flo click on Menu in the mail tab, and then click on accounts, and then click on accounts again, and then chose the account you want to remove, and click menu then either there should be options so you can remove it or it should say remove account.
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damionix View Post
Hey Merdin, is there a way I can uninstall Sprint Picturemail?
Thanks, I would love to use Arcsoft MMS.

Thanks
yea, press start menu, then settings, then system, and click on remove programs, and remove sprint picture mail from there.
PPCGeeks Regular

I was trying to use world card mobile today and it didn't work....I tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times, on both device and storage card, but to no avail....any way to get this program to work? It doesn't do anything, I click on the program and nothing happens at all.
Old 02-17-2009, 09:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
once your in touch flo click on Menu in the mail tab, and then click on accounts, and then click on accounts again, and then chose the account you want to remove, and click menu then either there should be options so you can remove it or it should say remove account.
Those options are grayed out for me
Old 02-17-2009, 09:55 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
I was trying to use world card mobile today and it didn't work....I tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times, on both device and storage card, but to no avail....any way to get this program to work? It doesn't do anything, I click on the program and nothing happens at all.
Quote:
Those options are grayed out for me
Weird, which rom version are you using, if its 3.4 then you have installed something that has messed up your display, and the worldcard app, because worldcard is working for me, and the mail area is all clear on mine, i suggest doing a hardware reset.
Old 02-17-2009, 10:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I'm using version 3.4....i always like using the latest stuff....ill try a hardware reset then....it could be the phone too perhaps, i got it when it came out, but the options have always been grayed out for me Hopefully a reset will work, if not, im getting a replacement.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-17-2009, 10:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

kristopher135@yahoo. om is becoming a great contributor

Great Work On The Rom!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-17-2009, 10:44 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
I'm using version 3.4....i always like using the latest stuff....ill try a hardware reset then....it could be the phone too perhaps, i got it when it came out, but the options have always been grayed out for me Hopefully a reset will work, if not, im getting a replacement.
oh man, i've went through 4 touch pro's already lol, and your still on the first.
Old 02-17-2009, 11:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint TP

shwoogy21 is a n00b

hi, is there somewhere i can download the 3.3 version? thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development