PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2009, 11:42 PM
Lurker

justncrdble is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (1-4-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.7 { CE OS 5.2.20954 (Build 20954.1.5.0)}FAST

Quote:
Can anyone else confirm this error, that is using my stock dialer.
I am not having this problem but I have the black dialer cab installed.
Old 01-04-2009, 11:44 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (1-4-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.7 { CE OS 5.2.20954 (Build 20954.1.5.0)}FAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by justncrdble View Post
I am not having this problem but I have the black dialer cab installed.
hmm im thinking this problem might be caused by the white dialer cab, ill take a look into that cab and see.
Old 01-05-2009, 12:01 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

imsavant is just getting started

I actually was in the process of flashing when you posted the possible fix. Flashed back to 2.7 and installed the dialer and do not seem to be having the problem now. Going to slowly start adding things back in and see if I can reproduce it.
Old 01-05-2009, 12:53 AM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsavant View Post
I actually was in the process of flashing when you posted the possible fix. Flashed back to 2.7 and installed the dialer and do not seem to be having the problem now. Going to slowly start adding things back in and see if I can reproduce it.
Yea that way you can check after every application install to see if thats causing the problem.
Old 01-05-2009, 01:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Damionix is keeping up the good workDamionix is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Damionix Send a message via MSN to Damionix Send a message via Yahoo to Damionix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
For those of you that are having the Dialpad popup error, please extract, and copy this file into your windows folder on the phone, and overwrite the existing file, and reset your phone, then let me know the results.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...1&d=1229877821
I tried to replace the file with the above one you linked to but each time I am refused permission. Can you please tell me what program is associated with this so that I can kill it and then overwrite the other file?
Thanks
Old 01-05-2009, 01:32 AM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damionix View Post
I tried to replace the file with the above one you linked to but each time I am refused permission. Can you please tell me what program is associated with this so that I can kill it and then overwrite the other file?
Thanks
You will have to Use Resco Explorer which is in the Programs tab to copy the file, and do not use the Regular Explorer.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-05-2009, 01:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Send a message via AIM to Damionix Send a message via MSN to Damionix Send a message via Yahoo to Damionix

Quote:
You will have to Use Resco Explorer which is in the Programs tab to copy the file, and do not use the Regular Explorer.
Actually I was using Total Commander. I will try Resco Explorer. My Battery just died. Will try that once the phone is charged again. Forgot charger, so it's in the car charging as I am at work.
Old 01-05-2009, 04:10 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

ThaKing69 is a n00b

Just a quick statement I must say by the way very great work and thank you for all the fixes just one question with the diamond tweak app and the suggestive words tab i have changed it too 0,but I'm still having words suggested for me and its somewhat bothering me, because for the longest I've been trying too type in "dashwire" but get "kashmire" everytime.

*EDIT after furtha playing I have fixed that issue

Last edited by ThaKing69; 01-05-2009 at 07:36 AM.
Old 01-05-2009, 05:29 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

eusthebest is just getting started

ok this Rom seem like the best thing here, its got a bit of everything and Merdin is very very very active on it updating it frequently i am more than willing to try it out(once my frigging touch pro is finally on stock and ships from Asurion lol) but one thing i want to ask tho, the Roms seems like very cool and all but that Red is killing me lol, no offense Merdin lol, can that be changed once the Rom is installed on the phone without messing with the overall performance of the Rom?
Old 01-05-2009, 06:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
This solved the issue for me. No more pop ups, thanks a lot

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development