PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2009, 09:43 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (1-4-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.7 { CE OS 5.2.20954 (Build 20954.1.5.0)}FAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunrunner25 View Post
Here's what I installed...

Sprint PowerDeck fix
Andreas Falke weather database editor
Flash Lite 3.1
Your Red Highlight cab
PHM Registry Editor

and I removed the GPS you installed and put the Sprint Navigation back on
Newest Flash lite is already on the new rom, and did you do any registry tweaks.
Old 01-04-2009, 09:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

gunrunner25 is just getting started
Re: (1-4-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.7 { CE OS 5.2.20954 (Build 20954.1.5.0)}FAST

Didn't see the flash lite in the list. Sorry. Only tweaks that were in the Diamond tweaks program. I will uninstall the flash lite.
Old 01-04-2009, 10:23 PM
Lurker

wacktool is a n00b

Anyonelse having issue with finding their music with built in music program. doesnt give me the option to browse (from the app) to my storage card. keeps saying no music found no matter what I do. Is there a nice 3rd party music player out there?
Old 01-04-2009, 10:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

thestick00 is keeping up the good workthestick00 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to thestick00

The detail lists that you included voice command. I can't find it anywhere and it is not mapped to the usually keys. Any help would be appreciated. I would like to see if I can use advanced config to remap to the right softkey on homescreen to replace the "my applications",
Old 01-04-2009, 10:33 PM
N00b

gunrunner25 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestick00 View Post
The detail lists that you included voice command. I can't find it anywhere and it is not mapped to the usually keys. Any help would be appreciated. I would like to see if I can use advanced config to remap to the right softkey on homescreen to replace the "my applications",
Voice command is in the settings menu. It's mapped to the hold of the send key.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-04-2009, 11:02 PM
N00b

imsavant is just getting started

I am actually having the same issue with the dialer popping up anytime I open or close the keyboard. No other programs, but did start noticing it when I added the white dialer cab.
Old 01-04-2009, 11:03 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacktool View Post
Anyonelse having issue with finding their music with built in music program. doesnt give me the option to browse (from the app) to my storage card. keeps saying no music found no matter what I do. Is there a nice 3rd party music player out there?
once your in the library click on menu, and then click on update library.
Old 01-04-2009, 11:05 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestick00 View Post
You can use Diamond tweaks, and change it so it goes to something else like contacts is what i put, and then restart your phone,and it should be good.

In Diamond tweaks look for the Right soft keys settings, and in there you can change it.
Old 01-04-2009, 11:06 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsavant View Post
I am actually having the same issue with the dialer popping up anytime I open or close the keyboard. No other programs, but did start noticing it when I added the white dialer cab.

Im not sure what could be wrong with that, because im not getting the popup dialer in messaging, and messaging is what i use the most.

Can anyone else confirm this error, that is using my stock dialer.
Old 01-04-2009, 11:13 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

For those of you that are having the Dialpad popup error, please extract, and copy this file into your windows folder on the phone, and overwrite the existing file, and reset your phone, then let me know the results.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...1&d=1229877821

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development