PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2009, 03:12 AM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: 1-3-2009 *Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.6 { CE OS 5.2.20954 (Build 20954.1.5.0)}

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALi View Post
Man ya'll are some bad.....boys on this PPC Stuff...I will be posting some screen shots of how nice my Touch Pro looks because of the enhancements you guys have created. I can honestly say that I'm content with this rom for now and will concentrate on loading it up with all of the goodies finally, so that I can enjoy it.

Thanks again MerdinH and Juggalo_X

ALi
No problem thats what were hear for.

One more thing, Please go into Settings, and remove programs, and please remove the wowHD app, because i found that it causes problems with volume controll in windows media, that will finalize you rom to wokr perfectly, or if you want to wait, i will release a new rom with updated menu highlights, and removed wowhd.
Old 01-04-2009, 03:57 AM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Ok im uploading the new Version of the Rom, which Fixes the Dial Pad from poping up when your in landscape messaging, and Fixed the Volume controll in Windows mobile.
This Rom comes with my TaskBar, but now is Removable and you can put your own, like ALi did. I also uploaded a How to on overwriting my taskbar and startmenu icon.
But for some reason i cant get the start Menu to highlight Red during The buildup, but i uploaded a cab its on the First post under Additional Cabs. I also Updated some tweaks to improve scrolling speed, so this rom should be a little faster then previouse one.

Last edited by Merdinh; 01-04-2009 at 05:57 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-04-2009, 04:04 AM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Re: (1-4-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.7 { CE OS 5.2.20954 (Build 20954.1.5.0)}FAST

Hears the link to 2.7
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4zx74z

Hears the link to make the start Menu highlight REd which is also on the first page
Cab to Make Menu Highlight Red

Last edited by Merdinh; 01-04-2009 at 07:18 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-04-2009, 07:39 AM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Re: (1-4-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.7 { CE OS 5.2.20954 (Build 20954.1.5.0)}FAST

If you guys find any problems let me know.
Old 01-04-2009, 08:47 AM
ALi
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Converted to Evo-ism
Carrier: Left VZW Moved to Sprint

ALi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularALi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularALi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularALi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularALi is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Talking Re: 1-3-2009 *Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.6 { CE OS 5.2.20954 (Build 20954.1.5.0)}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
No problem thats what were hear for.

One more thing, Please go into Settings, and remove programs, and please remove the wowHD app, because i found that it causes problems with volume controll in windows media, that will finalize you rom to wokr perfectly, or if you want to wait, i will release a new rom with updated menu highlights, and removed wowhd.
Ok...I'm a hypocrite....I know that I said that I was happy with 2.6 and would concentrate on loading up apps on my Touch Pro and actually start using it. But I promise that 2.7 is my last Flash and I will only use this version.

" I promise" does anyone believe me?
Old 01-04-2009, 09:08 AM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALi View Post
Ok...I'm a hypocrite....I know that I said that I was happy with 2.6 and would concentrate on loading up apps on my Touch Pro and actually start using it. But I promise that 2.7 is my last Flash and I will only use this version.

" I promise" does anyone believe me?
haha ok ill come out with a even cooler 2.8 in 2 minutes, lets see you stay.
Old 01-04-2009, 09:14 AM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Well im out i should be back by 4 ill answer all questions then. All the new Additions to the rom is in the update log.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-04-2009, 11:23 AM
RMD
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

RMD is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to RMD Send a message via MSN to RMD Send a message via Yahoo to RMD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Well im out i should be back by 4 ill answer all questions then. All the new Additions to the rom is in the update log.
Wow so many updates my head is spinning! You should see me having to explain over and over what I keep doing to the phone. lol

You'll be back!!!
Old 01-04-2009, 04:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Raphael

aedenone is a n00b

I cannot seem to get internet sharing to work with 2.7....not very important but nice to have.
Old 01-04-2009, 05:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

NxtGenCowboy is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to NxtGenCowboy

You links for the extra cabs are not working.

542pm they are working now

Last edited by NxtGenCowboy; 01-04-2009 at 07:42 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development