PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2009, 10:25 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (1-19-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V3.1 { CE OS 5.2.21109 (Build 21109.5.0.0)}Blaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmjr69 View Post
ok that fixed the issue with landscape but now the date is again missing and the speaker and power icons are messed up

Downloading 3.1.1.0 again and reflashing now see if that helps

Sorry to be a pain
Try reinstalling this
http://www.jbawireless.com/FInixNOve...yIconsOnly.cab

after you install that, if it does not work then install this as well.
http://www.jbawireless.com/HTCtaskbar.cab
Old 01-19-2009, 10:30 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff
Re: (1-19-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V3.1 { CE OS 5.2.21109 (Build 21109.5.0.0)}Blaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Try reinstalling this
http://www.jbawireless.com/FInixNOve...yIconsOnly.cab

after you install that, if it does not work then install this as well.
http://www.jbawireless.com/HTCtaskbar.cab
Thank you I will try those if I have the same issue. I just redowned the rom maybe it got corrupted or something. Reflashing now will let you know in a few

As a note I change your task bar anyhow so not a big deal to me just wanted to let you know what happened after I tried that last fix incase its helpful in tracking
down the cause.

ok finished reflashing rebooting. Again date is missing. Small clock screen is very DIM cant see the clock unless I squint as well as the rest of the screen still no date on that page as well

Last edited by rjmjr69; 01-19-2009 at 10:32 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:34 PM
Almost a VIP

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff

oh I see the date but its in BLACK font lol should be white would be helpful lol I can still see sprint too if you look real hard. lol why not delete it instead of coloring over it?

Ok I love this work but its way to buggy right now is there anyway possible you can revert to your old theme the regular curtains and what not until you get this worked out?
Old 01-19-2009, 10:36 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Thank you I will try those if I have the same issue. I just redowned the rom maybe it got corrupted or something. Reflashing now will let you know in a few

As a note I change your task bar anyhow so not a big deal to me just wanted to let you know what happened after I tried that last fix incase its helpful in tracking
down the cause.

ok finished reflashing rebooting. Again date is missing. Small clock screen is very DIM cant see the clock unless I squint as well as the rest of the screen still no date on that page as well
ok thanks for letting me know, i will have to change the font on the next release.

are you still having the keyboard pop up issue after you open it in opera.

Last edited by Merdinh; 01-19-2009 at 10:39 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:42 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

FOr the sms softkey short cut which do you guys find more useful having the programs tab there or sms.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:44 PM
Almost a VIP

ok solved all my issues once again with removeing the clock curtains and putting wallpaper on all screens. I have no issues right now what was the issues you found giving you the reason to remove the wallpaper from all screens?

Do you use Sprint?

I got the date back on home screen the sprint logo "didnt need it but it came back" and removed those curtains that imo are the cause of all the issues I was having although they looked nice
Old 01-19-2009, 10:45 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
FOr the sms softkey short cut which do you guys find more useful having the programs tab there or sms.

Personally since there is already a hardkey for phone I remove that and put NEW SMS there leave programs alone that key is very important to me easier to get to my apps
Old 01-19-2009, 10:49 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
ok solved all my issues once again with removeing the clock curtains and putting wallpaper on all screens. I have no issues right now what was the issues you found giving you the reason to remove the wallpaper from all screens?

Do you use Sprint?

I got the date back on home screen the sprint logo "didnt need it but it came back" and removed those curtains that imo are the cause of all the issues I was having although they looked nice
The background on all tabs causes issues in my Landscape manilla, open up the landscape manilla, and go to the programs tab, and click on all programs, and youll see it doesnt open until you go back to portrait if you installed the background cab.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:50 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
The background on all tabs causes issues in my Landscape manilla, open up the landscape manilla, and go to the programs tab, and click on all programs, and youll see it doesnt open until you go back to portrait if you installed the background cab.
Ah I see that but I can deal with that one for now. I wonder why that is. What files are in common between the two?

Last edited by rjmjr69; 01-19-2009 at 11:52 PM.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:11 AM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Ah I see that but I can deal with that one for now. I wonder why that is. What files are in common between the two?
Its the Hard coding thats done in the Background cab thats causing the problem, but hey hear is the fix for the Font color.
And im also uploading a updated 3.1 because of the diamond tweaks.

after you flash the new rom just put this file into windows folder to fix the font. http://www.jbawireless.com/Merdins%20FOnt%20fix.zip
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development