PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2009, 09:19 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (1-19-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V3.0 { CE OS 5.2.21109 (Build 21109.5.0.0)}Blaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmjr69 View Post
Merdin loaded the latest rom and testing a few things out one thing I notice off hand is your comment about wallpaper on all screens causing issues. I might have found the fix you need. you have to do clear curtains or else everything goes batty. I tested this and it works perfectly fine. This seems to happen on Sprint roms for some reason thus for my post with directions. From my understanding even cooking you have to go in that order
Will let you know what I find out in a few with this new rom love your work love the new splash although I like standard graphics

Oh one other thing OPERA splash how can I get the normal one bak?
to change the opera splash, find your splash image, and remane it in this format, and copy it to windows directory, and overwrite the current one.
splash_225x150 and the file have to be in .bmp format.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:21 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Re: (1-19-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V3.1 { CE OS 5.2.21109 (Build 21109.5.0.0)}Blaz

Quote:
Oh boy I just got done installing 3.0 and getting some fixes going. lol Oh well on to the next one.

One thing I noticed is that you still have the old slider in the 3.0 rom did you remove it from 3.1 your description says its back to normal black dialer?
Haha, and 3.1 actually i reverted back to white dialer, i forgot to use the black dialer, but same thing just white. Yea i figured those non working buttons aren't ready for the pro yet.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:27 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Re: (1-11-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.8 { CE OS 5.2.20954 (Build 20954.1.5.0)}FAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALi View Post
Wow...MerdinH those are some Great Prices over at your online store. Especially for the Bluetooth Headsets which are considered Top Models. I'm going to grab one Tonight. My Jabra x10 broke on me.

ALi
Yea the store has actual price values, not suggested retail values like other stores.
and im using the Original Jawbone 2 Bluetooth Headset (Black), and its the best one ive used so far.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

hooger is a n00b
Re: (1-19-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V3.1 { CE OS 5.2.21109 (Build 21109.5.0.0)}Blaz

does this work with bells cdma touch pro? sorry i am a noob. it says sprint so i am unsure....
Old 01-19-2009, 09:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Haha, and 3.1 actually i reverted back to white dialer, i forgot to use the black dialer, but same thing just white. Yea i figured those non working buttons aren't ready for the pro yet.
haha nice. Did you try out the cab I posted? It works one flaw someone pointed out is a white border around pictures but who cares I know I dont I didnt notice it until it was pointed out to me and I'm sure its an easy adjustment in photochop.

loading 3.1 right now. First boot impressions the new splash screen is hot but too small for the screen? Then goes into a bigger version was this your intent?

Would you happen to have the original splash for opera I can not find it

Thank you again for your hard work and all your help
Old 01-19-2009, 09:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touchpro 2

TouchPro85 is a n00b

Quote:
haha nice. Did you try out the cab I posted? It works one flaw someone pointed out is a white border around pictures but who cares I know I dont I didnt notice it until it was pointed out to me and I'm sure its an easy adjustment in photochop.

loading 3.1 right now. First boot impressions the new splash screen is hot but too small for the screen? Then goes into a bigger version was this your intent?

it looks nice
Old 01-19-2009, 09:40 PM
Almost a VIP

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchPro85 View Post
it looks nice

It does look very nice was just wondering if it was intentional to be small then larger and if its a speed thing then I'm all for it. thank you for the great work your very talented
Old 01-19-2009, 09:41 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:

to change the opera splash, find your splash image, and remane it in this format, and copy it to windows directory, and overwrite the current one.
splash_225x150 and the file have to be in .bmp format.
And yea i fixed that splash screen like that to stay small while its loading up the sys that way it loads faster, and it looks nice going from small to big.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:52 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

For those of you that use diamond tweaks hear is the link to download it, and install it
It didnt seem to install right on my rom so hears the link
http://montecristoff.webs.com/Diamon....3_English.cab
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:53 PM
Almost a VIP

Did you mean to remove the date and Spint from the home screen?

Uggghhh why did you change the soft keys? lol

Last edited by rjmjr69; 01-19-2009 at 09:59 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development