View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 09:19 PM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (1-19-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V3.0 { CE OS 5.2.21109 (Build 21109.5.0.0)}Blaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmjr69 View Post
Merdin loaded the latest rom and testing a few things out one thing I notice off hand is your comment about wallpaper on all screens causing issues. I might have found the fix you need. you have to do clear curtains or else everything goes batty. I tested this and it works perfectly fine. This seems to happen on Sprint roms for some reason thus for my post with directions. From my understanding even cooking you have to go in that order
Will let you know what I find out in a few with this new rom love your work love the new splash although I like standard graphics

Oh one other thing OPERA splash how can I get the normal one bak?
to change the opera splash, find your splash image, and remane it in this format, and copy it to windows directory, and overwrite the current one.
splash_225x150 and the file have to be in .bmp format.