PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2009, 09:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jinzhen is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (2-1-2009) MERDIN'S ROM V3.4 {Build 20954.1.5.0} [UC]

Thank you! As usual, you're the best!
Old 02-10-2009, 12:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

jinzhen is just getting started

Ok what about the stock RSS feeds program? Do you have a link for that as well?
Old 02-10-2009, 01:24 AM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinzhen View Post
Ok what about the stock RSS feeds program? Do you have a link for that as well?
Hear you go this has all the stock sprint cabs in it.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AG2EGMQK
Old 02-10-2009, 11:11 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

srw788 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to srw788 Send a message via MSN to srw788 Send a message via Yahoo to srw788

Who, I am using this on my Alltel version and it rocks. The colors and everything about it are sweet. But now I got all my 6800 buddies wanting in on it. :/ great ROM Merdin, I will stick with this for awhile.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-11-2009, 03:50 AM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

This is all IMHO

Merdin, i posted a about a week or so ago about how your ROM finally made me want to jump into the custom flashing, this is my update to that post. After running yours for a few days i decided to try another ROM so i did, i tried KK's loaded ROM and i didnt like the bulkyness and sluggishness effect it had on my phone. i then decided to try Mighty's ROM and it was fast but it just wasnt for me. then i just ended up trying almost all the other ROMs available (i became a ROM ***** for a few days, You popped my cherry though lol) and i just wasnt happy with any of them and kept compairing them to yours. (i guess your first Flash is what everything afterward is compared to) Needless to say i have flashed back to your 3.4 and am quite happy with it and look foward to your next releases. Thank you again.

*Before i get flamed by someone i would just like to state that not to discredit the very gifted makers of all the ROMs i tried, yes there were ROMs that i flashed that were faster and some more packed with useful apps and the such but Merdins ROM just suits ME better. Thank you
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:37 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonzbabysh View Post
This is all IMHO

Merdin, i posted a about a week or so ago about how your ROM finally made me want to jump into the custom flashing, this is my update to that post. After running yours for a few days i decided to try another ROM so i did, i tried KK's loaded ROM and i didnt like the bulkyness and sluggishness effect it had on my phone. i then decided to try Mighty's ROM and it was fast but it just wasnt for me. then i just ended up trying almost all the other ROMs available (i became a ROM ***** for a few days, You popped my cherry though lol) and i just wasnt happy with any of them and kept compairing them to yours. (i guess your first Flash is what everything afterward is compared to) Needless to say i have flashed back to your 3.4 and am quite happy with it and look foward to your next releases. Thank you again.

*Before i get flamed by someone i would just like to state that not to discredit the very gifted makers of all the ROMs i tried, yes there were ROMs that i flashed that were faster and some more packed with useful apps and the such but Merdins ROM just suits ME better. Thank you
Yea thats how it was for me too before i started making Roms, i would always go back to juggs rom but too bad he disappeared and we never heard from him again, probably got kidnapped by alians or something, and also another rom i realy use to flash to was JD's roms back in the days lol.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-11-2009, 01:41 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

flyguycali is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: (2-1-2009) MERDIN'S ROM V3.4 {Build 20954.1.5.0} [UC]

Hello Merdin,

I'm sure when you update you'll have this solved, but i'm trying to use the latest google maps (3.0.0.2) and the previous version is built into the ROM. Is there a way to remove it? I know I can link the new version in the programs menu but I'd like to just get rid of the old version. Anything new in the works??? Thanks for all of your help.
Old 02-11-2009, 01:53 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyguycali View Post
Hello Merdin,

I'm sure when you update you'll have this solved, but i'm trying to use the latest google maps (3.0.0.2) and the previous version is built into the ROM. Is there a way to remove it? I know I can link the new version in the programs menu but I'd like to just get rid of the old version. Anything new in the works??? Thanks for all of your help.
You can go ahead and install the new version if you have a cab, just make sure the old version is not open, and it will overwrite the old version.
Old 02-11-2009, 02:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO

kgnupe2 is keeping up the good workkgnupe2 is keeping up the good work

merdinh i dont know if this has been discussed but using text when you do a text with more than 160 characters it does not break them up and send them accordingly so is it possible to go back to the old 160 character text system instead of the mms 352 system it doesnt work well with sprint or verizon receivers, I have tried it with numerous handsets and if you have sprint or verizon it does not work. Ive been away so if this have been discussed I apologize for my laziness but im pressed for time.

Last edited by kgnupe2; 02-11-2009 at 02:21 PM.
Old 02-11-2009, 03:15 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgnupe2 View Post
merdinh i dont know if this has been discussed but using text when you do a text with more than 160 characters it does not break them up and send them accordingly so is it possible to go back to the old 160 character text system instead of the mms 352 system it doesnt work well with sprint or verizon receivers, I have tried it with numerous handsets and if you have sprint or verizon it does not work. Ive been away so if this have been discussed I apologize for my laziness but im pressed for time.
Yea thanks for the input, im aware of this and ill have a fix for it next release

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development