PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2009, 07:23 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: [ROM](August 3,2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 5.1 CE OS 5.2.230(Build 230 MerdinH)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinzhen View Post
Awesome. And any thoughts on this issue?
I've used ur latest 6.5 rom since its release and then all of a sudden a few days ago before I flashed to try 6.5.1, I noticed that my battery lasts only for a few hours. I hoped flashing to the 6.5.1 would fix it, but its still the same. I have two 1st party batteries, and they last only a few hours now - like maybe 3 hours. This is in high contrast from being able to go an entire business day on one charge. Would this be a software issue (flashing to stock and back or hardware reset, or whatever) or a hardware issue (batteries going bad/old)? I'm thinking about flashing to stock and then back again to test.

And a cab for the fingermenu add on would be awesome, if not, thanks for the effort anyway!
Hmm thats nothing new, it could be 2 reasons like you mention, it could be the current rom you are using, but its not the build in that rom thats causing the problem so it has to be something with the rom configuration if thats the case, to test this flash to another rom you know battery was decent or stock rom to make sure its not the battery itself, and i tried the addon cab and it didnt go to well with my touch pro 2 keyboard, ill try and make one for the touch pro and upload it later on.
Old 10-15-2009, 10:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jinzhen is just getting started

Awesome thanks i'll try that, and hopefully the cab works out

(feels like he has his own private chef - only 2 left talking in this thread )
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-01-2009, 12:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: USCC

onsatmex5 is a n00b

I have to comment, I have downloaded at least 18 different roms trying to get one where ALL the apps work with USCC carrier and yours is the only one that has done this.... All I have to say is a big "thank you" your rom is very stable and everything just plain works!!!!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-31-2010, 02:45 AM
GimpDaddy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I hope this is not a duplicate question but I cannot find it asked anywhere. Anyway, I like to be able to click the speaker icon on the taskbar and be able to adjust my volume, silence, vibrate etc. but anytime I touch the taskbar I get the notification menu instead. Also I like to click on the other icons in the taskbar to be able to control their functions individually but again I only get the notification menu. Maybe I'm a dummy but I cannot figure out how to change this back to the way I liked them before on my old ROM. Can someone help me out?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development