View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 07:23 PM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: [ROM](August 3,2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 5.1 CE OS 5.2.230(Build 230 MerdinH)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinzhen View Post
Awesome. And any thoughts on this issue?
I've used ur latest 6.5 rom since its release and then all of a sudden a few days ago before I flashed to try 6.5.1, I noticed that my battery lasts only for a few hours. I hoped flashing to the 6.5.1 would fix it, but its still the same. I have two 1st party batteries, and they last only a few hours now - like maybe 3 hours. This is in high contrast from being able to go an entire business day on one charge. Would this be a software issue (flashing to stock and back or hardware reset, or whatever) or a hardware issue (batteries going bad/old)? I'm thinking about flashing to stock and then back again to test.

And a cab for the fingermenu add on would be awesome, if not, thanks for the effort anyway!
Hmm thats nothing new, it could be 2 reasons like you mention, it could be the current rom you are using, but its not the build in that rom thats causing the problem so it has to be something with the rom configuration if thats the case, to test this flash to another rom you know battery was decent or stock rom to make sure its not the battery itself, and i tried the addon cab and it didnt go to well with my touch pro 2 keyboard, ill try and make one for the touch pro and upload it later on.