View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 10:36 PM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (1-19-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V3.1 { CE OS 5.2.21109 (Build 21109.5.0.0)}Blaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmjr69 View Post
Thank you I will try those if I have the same issue. I just redowned the rom maybe it got corrupted or something. Reflashing now will let you know in a few

As a note I change your task bar anyhow so not a big deal to me just wanted to let you know what happened after I tried that last fix incase its helpful in tracking
down the cause.

ok finished reflashing rebooting. Again date is missing. Small clock screen is very DIM cant see the clock unless I squint as well as the rest of the screen still no date on that page as well
ok thanks for letting me know, i will have to change the font on the next release.

are you still having the keyboard pop up issue after you open it in opera.

Last edited by Merdinh; 01-19-2009 at 10:39 PM.