PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2009, 10:09 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (1-17-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.9 { CE OS 5.2.21109 (Build 21109.5.0.0)}Blaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmjr69 View Post
ok maybe thats the deal. I sound rude? How I dont understand. Its typed words if I were trying to be rude I would swear and call people names. which I am not and I have CLEARLY posted many times that I am just trying to help and that I really like this work I'm so confused

Flyers thanks for the tip.
Seriously if you go back a few posts, and pages youll see what he means by your comments.
And thanks for your feedback.
Old 01-18-2009, 10:12 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff
Re: (1-17-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.9 { CE OS 5.2.21109 (Build 21109.5.0.0)}Blaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Seriously if you go back a few posts, and pages youll see what he means by your comments.
And thanks for your feedback.
I can agree there a couple of my comments can be deemed rude I do apologize for that was not my intent. If I had offended anyone I am truly sorry. But I am not one to have something said and not respond sorry not the way I live life. Might be a bad thing but keeps me happy.

Merdins keep up the great work I love it and use it religiously

So you say you posted a new version same link on front page? Still says camera needs fixing please wait?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-18-2009, 10:17 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
So you say you posted a new version same link on front page? Still says camera needs fixing please wait?
thanks for letting me know
Old 01-18-2009, 10:35 PM
Almost a VIP

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
thanks for letting me know
Your welcome thanks for being so understanding. I edited all my rude comments out of your thread again I am sorry was not my intentions but I can certainly see the mis understanding. I'm loading your latest rom now and will let you know what I think in a kinder way. lol

Last edited by rjmjr69; 01-18-2009 at 10:40 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-18-2009, 10:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

dragon042 is a n00b

Hello!

First off, I would just like to that you have made an awesome TP ROM. =) I would have to say it's one of the best one's I've used.

Just one problem. I like blue better than red. So I want to change to the dark blue manilla.

According to the first post, it says to just overwrite the files in the zip archive into the Windows directory.

I have done so, and this changes everything to blue, except the Clock in the manilla. I get this white box on the top-lefthand corner.

I'm not sure if this has been discussed already, but does anybody know a fix for this?

Thank you so much! And once again, thank you for providing such a stable, and functional ROM!
Old 01-18-2009, 10:49 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon042 View Post
Hello!

First off, I would just like to that you have made an awesome TP ROM. =) I would have to say it's one of the best one's I've used.

Just one problem. I like blue better than red. So I want to change to the dark blue manilla.

According to the first post, it says to just overwrite the files in the zip archive into the Windows directory.

I have done so, and this changes everything to blue, except the Clock in the manilla. I get this white box on the top-lefthand corner.

I'm not sure if this has been discussed already, but does anybody know a fix for this?

Thank you so much! And once again, thank you for providing such a stable, and functional ROM!

Goto Settings Today then select merdins blue tsk

Medrin I absolutly love blue its my favorite color. That being said your theme has some green and other colors mixed in here is a file I have been using that sets all highlights to a blue that IMO looks super smooth with your theme

Or anyone else that wants a complete blue theme shut down tf then install this cab reset sprint_manila_blue_revised.cab

Also Merdin how can I change the volume control to WM type? I tried all the tweak apps and still defaults back to HTC volume?

Last edited by rjmjr69; 01-18-2009 at 10:52 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-18-2009, 10:51 PM
Lurker

dragon042 is a n00b

Quote:
Goto Settings Today then select merdins blue tsk
Thanks for the reply, but I have already done this.

My problem is that the Clock should have a blue background with white text. However, I currently have a normal White background with black text, with some glitched white box at the top-lefthand corner. >_<

I tried recopying the Dark Blue Manilla files in your first post, but still no go. =(
Old 01-18-2009, 10:57 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Thanks for the reply, but I have already done this.

My problem is that the Clock should have a blue background with white text. However, I currently have a normal White background with black text, with some glitched white box at the top-lefthand corner. >_<

I tried recopying the Dark Blue Manilla files in your first post, but still no go. =(

Oic sorry did you oerwrite those files while TF3 was still active?

Merdin the icons under the opera globe are still just white
Old 01-18-2009, 11:02 PM
Lurker

dragon042 is a n00b

Quote:
Oic sorry did you oerwrite those files while TF3 was still active?

Merdin the icons under the opera globe are still just white
Yea, I thought that was the problem. So I reflashed my TP with Merdin's ROM again.

TURNED off TF3 first, then overwrote dark blue manilla files. And yet, I still have the same problem.... =(

Can anybody else tell me what they did step-by-step how they got the dark blue manilla to work on their TP?

Did you use the Zip program included with the TP? or did you use the Pocket RAR program? >_<
Old 01-18-2009, 11:03 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Yea, I thought that was the problem. So I reflashed my TP with Merdin's ROM again.

TURNED off TF3 first, then overwrote dark blue manilla files. And yet, I still have the same problem.... =(

Can anybody else tell me what they did step-by-step how they got the dark blue manilla to work on their TP?

Did you use the Zip program included with the TP? or did you use the Pocket RAR program? >_<
Oh that might be your issue. I would use the resco explorer to overwrite them. I have blue up and running without any issues using the directions supplied

Medrin loaded that file you posted a few pages back for the opera globe icons and it removed them left only youtube is this the result you expected?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development