PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2009, 10:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

davidzthe1 is keeping up the good workdavidzthe1 is keeping up the good workdavidzthe1 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (March 18, 2009) MERDIN'S Windows Mobile Pro 3.95 (Build 21032 Merdinh) [Red\Blue

Merdin, just a heads up, i found a solution for the typing onscreen keyboard issue using the compact qwerty keyboard.

You need to launch Diamond Tweak (or Advanced Config Tool) and scroll down till the SIP configuration and "deactivate" T9, press ok and soft reset. Now, the htc keyboards will work perfectly and it's still possible to activate T9 with these keyboards by pressing the dedicated key (T9 is only disabled in PocketCM Keyboard).

I did this now the keyboards are working as they should in all areas. I hope this helps with your fixes.

BTW......do you have a cab for your red themes? I am playing around with the Blue Manila 2 beta you have and i like it, but love the red theme.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:22 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (March 18, 2009) MERDIN'S Windows Mobile Pro 3.95 (Build 21032 Merdinh) [Red\Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidzthe1 View Post
Merdin, just a heads up, i found a solution for the typing onscreen keyboard issue using the compact qwerty keyboard.

You need to launch Diamond Tweak (or Advanced Config Tool) and scroll down till the SIP configuration and "deactivate" T9, press ok and soft reset. Now, the htc keyboards will work perfectly and it's still possible to activate T9 with these keyboards by pressing the dedicated key (T9 is only disabled in PocketCM Keyboard).

I did this now the keyboards are working as they should in all areas. I hope this helps with your fixes.

BTW......do you have a cab for your red themes? I am playing around with the Blue Manila 2 beta you have and i like it, but love the red theme.
t9 is not a problem on the keyboard, the problem is, sometimes when using the compaq querty it only lets you type numbers, and other times letters, and i believe i already fixed this, im just working on more stuff before i actualy cook up another rom to test it out.

and the red theme will not work on there, because thats a different manila version, and its not compatible with previouse themes, thats why i had to edit manualy the icons, and didnt add anything else because it takes time, but ill eventually get all the themes once it is fully released.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

davidzthe1 is keeping up the good workdavidzthe1 is keeping up the good workdavidzthe1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
t9 is not a problem on the keyboard, the problem is, sometimes when using the compaq querty it only lets you type numbers, and other times letters, and i believe i already fixed this, im just working on more stuff before i actualy cook up another rom to test it out.
Ok, just trying to help a bit, I just know that worked for me to alleiviate the keyboard only typing numbers. Carry on soldier!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-20-2009, 04:57 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ditbu13oi is just getting started

Quote:
Do you mean with all my themes, and just not the apps, or like i had before with the lite version where is had all stock themes, and apps.

If its a rom with my theme but less apps, then i could because that would be easy
But if its a rom with stock themes and everything i already quit doing this because it requires me to make another kitchen, and too much work working in 2 different kitchens.
Yeah a lite or clean version with a kitchen? Just the basics stuff. Like DCD's Titan rom on xda. Its just a thought, I appreciate all the time and effort you put to making this rom the bomb.

Last edited by ditbu13oi; 03-20-2009 at 05:00 AM.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:21 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

digiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Thanks for all the feedback guys, i am aware of most of the issue, and i will be working tonight, and tomorrow to get as much as i can resolved, no promises that ill have a release soon, but very possible because i tested today a rom i built last night, and most issues are resolved, just some minor remaining, and the battery life is crazy, i took it off at 5 am from charger, and now its 3:17, and its at 70%, so i think im getting somewhere, ill update you guys later if i fix any further issues.
Wow! Awesome battery life! I'll put up the with the text messaging bug to have the battery life like that!
Old 03-20-2009, 10:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2 Energy CookieTab ROM Running FrOyO

jihadi is becoming a great contributor

Merdinh, I downloaded and ran Juggalo's Opera 9.5 cab but Opera will still NOT open at all, from ANY location (landscape, portrait, programs) so i'm kinda stuck now I have a full backup file I created with SPB Backup 2 so maybe someone can tell me how to restore everything EXCEPT all the Opera files. This way, I can re-run your ROM to fix the problem and restore my Pro without restoring the problem, whatever it may be. Anyone? Thanks in advance.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2 Energy CookieTab ROM Running FrOyO

jihadi is becoming a great contributor

What build of Opera 9.5 are you using in your 3.95 ROM?
Old 03-20-2009, 11:17 AM
raybudd

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

davidzthe1: Thank you so much. I did what you said for the keyboard and no my keyboard works perfect. I was about to say that I wasn't experiencing the same kybd prob as everyone else after running 3.95 for about 24 hours and heavy texting. then while I was in a text session last night, I switched to numbers and it wouldn't switch back. I did a few soft resets too. I did what you said just now and it works great!!

Merdinh: I was still running 3.7 and did a hard reset before flashing to 3.95, and a hard reset afterwards. Battery life on this rom is great! Great work! Can't wait til 4.0!!
Old 03-20-2009, 11:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch + Touch Pro + Touch Diamond

rgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to rgildoss Send a message via MSN to rgildoss

Merdin i love the menus on this rom ....is it public ? if so can you provide me a link for it ..i did find one on XDA but it is not the one u use...
Old 03-20-2009, 11:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybudd View Post
davidzthe1: Thank you so much. I did what you said for the keyboard and no my keyboard works perfect. I was about to say that I wasn't experiencing the same kybd prob as everyone else after running 3.95 for about 24 hours and heavy texting. then while I was in a text session last night, I switched to numbers and it wouldn't switch back. I did a few soft resets too. I did what you said just now and it works great!!
Glad to help

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development