PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 01:29 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (2-1-2009) MERDIN'S ROM V3.4 {Build 20954.1.5.0} [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by shwoogy21 View Post
Hi Merdin, i'm having a problem when replying to text messaging it will not type the first character. Also, I seem to have to reboot a couple times a day because it will not go into my messages. Lastly, i know in 3.3 you had the picture mail program and it was working great. Any reason this was not added in .4? Do you know where I can get it? Just FYI, I have flashed the 3.4 twice and let it load and reboot itslef, thank you I am a fan from Rom 2 and up
The first letter in the t9 mode is a known issue, it will be fixed in my next release once im back home, and not sure what problem your having with picture mail, mine is working fine, try installing a picture mail cab, there once floating around hear somewhere just search for it.
Old 02-16-2009, 02:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
oh ok, and im not sure if i seen a blue highlight for menu, check out over at xda-developers i think i saw a blue highlight cab there.
thanks. i found the cab but for some reason it's not working. if i close down touchflo it highlights correctly but when i reload touchflo, the highlight colors are back to gray. really odd..
Old 02-16-2009, 02:45 PM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)
Carrier: Sprint

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

You can try the color customizations found in the mightyrom thread...they seem to be working on other ROMs...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...99&postcount=2
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-16-2009, 02:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Damionix is keeping up the good workDamionix is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Damionix Send a message via MSN to Damionix Send a message via Yahoo to Damionix

Quote:
This means your sd card was not properly formated, my advice is copy all of your files onto your computer from the sd card, and the Format the sd card, and then you can add those files back, and that should fix the issue.

Hey Merdin, I went ahead and formated my SD Card Fat32 as it was before , but still shows only 13 pictures can be taken. What have I done wrong to change the setting?
Old 02-16-2009, 04:49 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damionix View Post
Hey Merdin, I went ahead and formated my SD Card Fat32 as it was before , but still shows only 13 pictures can be taken. What have I done wrong to change the setting?
hmm how much memory do you have left on the sd card
Old 02-16-2009, 04:52 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
thanks. i found the cab but for some reason it's not working. if i close down touchflo it highlights correctly but when i reload touchflo, the highlight colors are back to gray. really odd..
Hear u go try this, thanks scientific

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
You can try the color customizations found in the mightyrom thread...they seem to be working on other ROMs...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...99&postcount=2
Old 02-16-2009, 10:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Send a message via AIM to Damionix Send a message via MSN to Damionix Send a message via Yahoo to Damionix

Quote:
hmm how much memory do you have left on the sd card
I have 4GB of free space left from my 8GB. But I just went ahead and reflashed 3.4, and then reinstalled my Back up, that seemed to have solved the problem. Thanks Merdin
Old 02-16-2009, 11:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

kristopher135@yahoo. om is becoming a great contributor

hey anyone? i used the blue color changer on the first post and for some odd reason there is a big white square right below the start...can anyone assist me in fixing this
Old 02-16-2009, 11:44 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristopher135@yahoo. om View Post
hey anyone? i used the blue color changer on the first post and for some odd reason there is a big white square right below the start...can anyone assist me in fixing this
try installing the background for all tabs cab thats somewhere on this site, that is know to fix it, and also that will mess up the some things in landscape menu, but nothing major so just install that cab, and reset your phone.
Old 02-17-2009, 12:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Hey Merdin, is there a way I can uninstall Sprint Picturemail?
Thanks, I would love to use Arcsoft MMS.

Thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development