PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2009, 09:04 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: 01-01-2009*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.5 { CE OS 5.2.20954 (Build 20954.1.5.0)}

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
I will hard reset later and see what is up.....also what is VZAppZone?.....mine does not open...not signed...
Thats a manilla for Verizon it doesnt work on sprint because we dont have that app.
Old 01-02-2009, 09:06 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Re: *Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.5 { CE OS 5.2.20954 (Build 20954.1.5.0)}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Hears what you do

Go to Start menu/settings\system\Remove Programs\ and then remove the following programs Wei Enterproses Nuepower Driver, FInixNOver FInix..., and HTC Leeners Taskbar, and then reset your phone, and install your files.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbe1999 View Post
The signal strength icon did the same for me. I'm trying to get total commander on to see if I can change from 5 signal strength bars to 7(instructions on tsowens taskbar first page) This fixed the problem for me when I was using Ivan's Rom. Unfortunately I can't get TC to load. If you get it to work let me know what you did. Thanks
The task bar has already been discussed hears what you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Hears what you do

Go to Start menu/settings\system\Remove Programs\ and then remove the following programs Wei Enterproses Nuepower Driver, FInixNOver FInix..., and HTC Leeners Taskbar, and then reset your phone, and install your files.
Old 01-02-2009, 09:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

enter260 is a n00b

Hey Merdinh. I noticed that even after I turned off "data communications" it will automatically switch itself on after I use a program that uses data. While this is great, is this a feature of your rom? Is there a way to disable it?
Old 01-02-2009, 09:34 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by enter260 View Post
Hey Merdinh. I noticed that even after I turned off "data communications" it will automatically switch itself on after I use a program that uses data. While this is great, is this a feature of your rom? Is there a way to disable it?
No this is in every rom, but i think there is a tweak out there to disable it perminantly and then you can enable it when you want, just searche the forums i pretty sure i saw it hear somewhere.
Old 01-02-2009, 10:18 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Ok battery life seems to be good, i unplugged my phone which was full, at 12 a.m. which was at 100% full, and then at 12 p.m. the phone was at 81%, and now at 8:18pm my battery is at 20%.
I constantly used my phone throughout the day, the battery life is definitely better then the stock sprint rom.

Can anyone else confirm the battery life there getting with this rom
Old 01-02-2009, 10:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

R2D2 631 is keeping up the good workR2D2 631 is keeping up the good work

I just d/l merdins rom and it wont allow me to d/l s2u2..i luv that program..does any 1 no why this is happening..is there any other program for full caller id that will work with this rom ??
Old 01-03-2009, 12:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

pidge is becoming a great contributor

I am usually pretty close to an outlet so I don't worry much about battery life but I find yours and Juggalo's to be the most stable ROMs on this forum so far. And I've tried quite a few.
Old 01-03-2009, 12:40 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Raphael

aedenone is a n00b

I think this is a great Rom with lots of work and attention to detail put into it.

I have a quick question for anyone who may be able to help me. With this Rom (or any for that matter) is there a way to change the icons and theme to a more subtle color than the red? I can change the today screen but the slider and clock still stay red.

Thanks in advance.
Old 01-03-2009, 01:48 AM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

You can always try the manila cab files that Calkulin has posted:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=50857
Old 01-03-2009, 01:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Damionix is keeping up the good workDamionix is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Damionix Send a message via MSN to Damionix Send a message via Yahoo to Damionix

Hello Merdinh,
First of all, Thanks a lot for all your hard work. The First time I tried your ROM, I was left with my mouth open for a while. I Never knew the PRO could be this fast and responsive. You did a lot of work on this, and the ROM is nothing but Awesome.
I have 3 Issues tho ( Not major at all)
1- Opera: How do I make it display full website and not the Mobile versions/ I do have the Mobile unchecked in settings. Yahoo.com displays in mobile form. It would be nice if I could fix this.
2- White Flip Clock: When I install a white dial clock, there is a little White Square to the left that displays on all the other tabs. I just wanna know if there is a way I can get rid of that.
3- Dialpad: Can I change the dialpad? I have a little visual problem and it gets a little too Dark for me to see sometimes. If I can, could you please point me to some cab files of Dialers?

Thats all my request. Hope this is not too much.
Thanks again

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development