PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2009, 02:11 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: 01-01-2009*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.5 { CE OS 5.2.20954 (Build 20954.1.5.0)}

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
The only bug I have seen Merdin is when I go to change pic on people it does not show any pictures on either the storage card or device....kinda of weird because they do show if I go to pictures and vids....i am wondering if it is due to theme maybe....I have only installed.

Icontact
NuepackageInstaller
Amaze
Radio utilities
Weather database

Other than that this rom is very stabke and fast....nice job!
It could be due to some settings you may have changed, because mine shows the pictures when i go to change them both on the manilla and in the contacts, Make sure your pictures are still on the Storage Card.
Old 01-02-2009, 02:12 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Re: 01-01-2009*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.5 { CE OS 5.2.20954 (Build 20954.1.5.0)}

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMD View Post
Have you or anyone seen an Unlock like the G1 for WinMo?

Even though S2U2+S2P is Awesome! I wish Manila3D was compatible with S2P.
i havent but im pretty sure someones working on it, because we already have slide to unlock which is like iphones, probably well see that soon.
Old 01-02-2009, 02:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

pidge is becoming a great contributor

Merdin,
Any chance you could cook in the Opera build from this thread?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=51483

Thanks. Like your ROM a lot but I really need flash support for the kinda of stuff I use my phone for. Thanks.
Old 01-02-2009, 02:20 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pidge View Post
Merdin,
Any chance you could cook in the Opera build from this thread?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=51483

Thanks. Like your ROM a lot but I really need flash support for the kinda of stuff I use my phone for. Thanks.
Sure i look into that.

Hears the Cab file For my Opera to Put flash on there. Just install this on your phone.
http://www.jbawireless.com/FlashLite.3.1.CAB
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-02-2009, 02:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

thestick00 is keeping up the good workthestick00 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to thestick00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
i havent but im pretty sure someones working on it, because we already have slide to unlock which is like iphones, probably well see that soon.
If we are talking about the same thing, then that has been out for a while. I used an app called throttle lock on my diamond before I upgraded to the pro. Credit goes to xda-developers
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=463215

http://www.throttlelauncher.com/port...rottle-lock-04

The app is just like the unlock screen found in the GI where you have to basically make a pattern to unlock the phone. Worked pretty well last time I tried it. Hope this helps. If so, send some thanks my way.
Old 01-02-2009, 02:31 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestick00 View Post
If we are talking about the same thing, then that has been out for a while. I used an app called throttle lock on my diamond before I upgraded to the pro. Credit goes to xda-developers
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=463215

http://www.throttlelauncher.com/port...rottle-lock-04

The app is just like the unlock screen found in the GI where you have to basically make a pattern to unlock the phone. Worked pretty well last time I tried it. Hope this helps. If so, send some thanks my way.
Yup i think thats what he was looking for.
Old 01-02-2009, 02:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

pidge is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Sure i look into that.

Hears the Cab file For my Opera to Put flash on there. Just install this on your phone.
http://www.jbawireless.com/FlashLite.3.1.CAB
Thanks. I'll give it a try.
Old 01-02-2009, 03:25 PM
Stlhdr

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Question Re: *Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.5 { CE OS 5.2.20954 (Build 20954.1.5.0)}

Good looking Rom... can this be used for Sprint Diamond?
Old 01-02-2009, 03:47 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Re: *Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.5 { CE OS 5.2.20954 (Build 20954.1.5.0)}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stlhdr View Post
Good looking Rom... can this be used for Sprint Diamond?
No sorry because of the Manilla it wont work on the diamond, but if i get enough requests, ill make one for it.

Last edited by Merdinh; 01-02-2009 at 03:59 PM.
Old 01-02-2009, 05:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPro Upscaled to 800mhz + REV/B = Fast as hell
Carrier: Nimitz

Raging Idiot is keeping up the good workRaging Idiot is keeping up the good work
Re: *Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.5 { CE OS 5.2.20954 (Build 20954.1.5.0)}

In the world of floating roms all around here, this has been a good one thus far.
Recommended.
When you were in diapers and wetting the sheets I was out hacking with the ppcgeeks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development