View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 09:06 PM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: *Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.5 { CE OS 5.2.20954 (Build 20954.1.5.0)}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Hears what you do

Go to Start menu/settings\system\Remove Programs\ and then remove the following programs Wei Enterproses Nuepower Driver, FInixNOver FInix..., and HTC Leeners Taskbar, and then reset your phone, and install your files.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbe1999 View Post
The signal strength icon did the same for me. I'm trying to get total commander on to see if I can change from 5 signal strength bars to 7(instructions on tsowens taskbar first page) This fixed the problem for me when I was using Ivan's Rom. Unfortunately I can't get TC to load. If you get it to work let me know what you did. Thanks
The task bar has already been discussed hears what you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Hears what you do

Go to Start menu/settings\system\Remove Programs\ and then remove the following programs Wei Enterproses Nuepower Driver, FInixNOver FInix..., and HTC Leeners Taskbar, and then reset your phone, and install your files.