View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 09:38 PM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (2-1-2009) MERDIN'S ROM V3.4 {Build 20954.1.5.0} [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinzhen View Post
Whenever I go to the mail portion of the tf3d homescreen, I get four tabs on the middle right section of the screen that shows Outlook, My MSN Email, PUSH, and Sprint Picture Mail. I dont use the outlook and the push accounts, so these are wasted tabs that I do not wish to have, however, I can find no way of deleting these accounts. Is there a way to remove them so I only see 2 envelopes instead of the 4 that I dont need?
once your in touch flo click on Menu in the mail tab, and then click on accounts, and then click on accounts again, and then chose the account you want to remove, and click menu then either there should be options so you can remove it or it should say remove account.